“A lovely meal!”
Review of La Taverna

La Taverna
Ranked #10 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by the hotel we were staying at. A great find! We enjoyed starters of garlic bread with cheese and garlic mushroom which were excellent. We shared pizza, pasta and gnocchi main meals and finished with pancakes and fudge cake. The mushrooms and main meals were particularly impressive. Very busy, bustling place run by friendly people. We would return on a visit to Llandudno.

There are newer reviews for La Taverna

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We ate here at the recommendation of the proprieter of the hotel we were staying at in Llandudno. The restaurant is cosy and has a lovely atmosphere. The staff were friendly and helpful. For my husband and I and 2 children the meal and drinks came to under £50 which is very reasonable. The food was delicious. We had pizzas and pasta dishes as mains. We had pancakes for dessert which again were very tasty and mine even had a sparkler and the staff and other guests sang happy birthday to me which I understand my husband arranged before we went. If we were in Llandudno again I would eat here.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We recently went to the Restaurant when visiting Llandudno for a couple of days 4 of us with kids age 10 and 14. The service is excellent and you are met with a warm welcome and seated. We didn't book and we're lucky as it filled very quickly. Lots of choice on the menu pasta and pizza and also steak,even our fussy eater kids loved the spaghetti Bolognese. Very nice place and we'll worth a visit

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Have been here 3 times over a year now and each time it has exceeded expectations. I took my fiancé there last night to propose. I visited the restaurant the day before and asked for there help and to make sure the evening will be perfect and they were more than happy to help. The evening really was perfect. Each time I've visited the food has been great and the staff/service very friendly. There are so many proxy Italian restaurants about but this one is a perfect hidden gem with an authentic Italian feel to it. Thank you very much la taverna we had an amazing night

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Located only a couple of doors away from our accommodation we decided to have our evening meat at La Taverna. On entering the restaurant there where only a few tables empty and was shown to a table for two,our timing was perfect as before we had ordered the other tables which must have been booked soon filled. The menu was very comprehensive and quite reasonably priced,drinks prices where also good value. We picked traditional Italian meals which where excellent and the service considering how busy the restaurant was could not be faulted. I recommend that anyone wishing to dine here should make a booking just so they won't be disappointed. We look forward to eat here again when we stay in Liandudno.