“You almost think you are in Italy”
Review of La Taverna

La Taverna
Ranked #23 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a great little Italian, the food is fab and a great choice on the menu at reasonable prices. The staff are very attentive, and offer great advice on wine selection.

I would highly recommend.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

went to celebrate my daughters birthday the food was excellant good choices on the menu. the service was very good even though they were very busy. they were turning people away so booking in advance is a must as the restaurant is quite small very friendly place will definately return not to be missed

Reviewed August 12, 2013

i went to the restaurant with my sister. we had a lovely meal. The service was good. good food, friendly staff, clean restaurant. it was very hot inside but we couldnt sit outside because of people smoking.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place was recommended to me by other guests at my hotel. I went midweek on quite a humid night, there was only two tables outside and both were taken so I had to sit inside which was fine but there was no air con so it was a bit too warm for my liking. However the food was wonderful. I had the smoked salmon and prawn pasta in a tomato based sauce with a touch of cream throughout which was truly delicious. Although I was on my own I was never rushed in any way and was extremely pleased with the high quality of service on offer. Reasonably priced throughout a little more air on a hot day would then have made this place an excellent for me.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by the owner of the hotel we were staying in and we weren't disappointed.

Lovely Italian food at a fantastic price and family friendly what more could you ask for! It's small though so I would book in advance.

Family of 4, 3 courses plus some sides including a carafe of wine and cokes and cider and beer (on our holidays after all!) £77. Very reasonable.