$340
$99
The Oasis(Llandudno)
$84
  • Breakfast included
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$59
  • Beachfront
Headlands Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
$79
1,320 results
All reviewsmint conditioncar parkleisure facilitiesfifth floorswimming poolsea viewhotel guestslarge bathroomrestaurant stafffour starlovely hotelsea frontfirst classsuperior roomhigh standardevening mealfollowing morning
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised not having stayed in Llandudno for a while. The hotel staff were excellent, service, rooms and hospitality were excellent. Managed to get to the gym, which I wasn’t aware was there initially, the team there were really helpful and a bonus for me. Well done.

Stayed: December 2017
ImperialLlandudno, Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent business stay here at the hotel, and enjoyed the service and hospitality, we will pass your comments to the staff and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner made our trip advisor specifically for this hotel! Seeing as we are from Cheadle in Manchester , Llandudno is our second home and we always take our accommodation very seriously! If you are looking to book any hotel in Llandudno, book the imperial and you have won! We dined in the hotels restaurant seeing as it was too cold to walk into town. The food was pricey but worth it! The staff were efficient. I didn't catch out waitress name but she was very kind and very knowledgable about the menu. I wish we could've dined here every night we stayed but unfortunately we came on a budget! I would definitely stay here again when we head back up to Llandudno next year! Thank you again Imperial team x

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank katiejburdocks

Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We will pass on your comments to the staff and look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

I’ve written a number of reviews about the dining at The Imperial oner the last few years, all of them spelling out how excellent it is not the Terrace and in Chantrey’s Restaurant. This time I stayed at the hotel and my previous experiences were carried through to the accommodation. I had a standard double room which I got for no additional single supplement. The room was larger than average and had a very comfortable king size bed. It was beautifully furnished and seemed to sparkle as opposed to simply being very clean, exceptional! The bathroom also sparkled, it could almost have just been fitted. It had a separate shower and a free standing claw bath. If this is a standard room what must the superior ones be like! The room was warm and I felt very much at home. It had excellent Wi-fi which at some hotels can be an issue. The public areas are excellent but I’ve spoken of this before. Breakfast was also exceptional which the food coming from a high quality supplier in Conwy. The hotel is a credit to the manager and staff. The staff are very polite and eager to help as I’ve always found there...special mention to Charlotte. I met the manager Geoff Lofthouse in 1982 and was amazed to find he was still there. Unfortunately he wasn’t around when I left because I’d like to have seen if he remembered me but maybe not with all the guests he sees. However, back in 1982, he made it an amazing weekend with who was then my new girlfriend! He even invited us to join a small private party with some of his friends. Thank you again ‘Lofty’! Needless to say, I shall be back again soon. There is a loyalty card scheme and I’ve got a special reduction for my next visit. It’s very handy for the town centre and the Venue Cymru. Sit in the beautiful refurbished terrace and enjoy the food and views, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Buntus

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We will pass your comments to Geoff and look forward to welcoming you to the hotel in the near future. Thank you once again for posting your review.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

This was a lovely hotel. Right on the front so views are brilliant. Little tatty in places and could do with a lick of paint here and there. The breakfast was very good and the staff very helpfull and friendly. The swimming pool again bit dated but was lovely and clean. We ate in the bar the first night when we just had a sandwich which came with salad and crisps and was really nice. We ate in the restaurant on our second night and enjoyed it very much. Nice bottle of wine which was reasonably priced. All in all a lovely few days away and would go again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
ImperialLlandudno, Owner at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Thank you for your review, we are delighted you enjoyed your few days with us for your birthday. We are also pleased you enjoyed the food on the Terrace and Restaurant. We very much look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2017

Stayed at The Imperial to see a show at the nearby theatre. We were very impressed with the welcome at reception and room allocation. Whilst our room did not overlook the promenade, it did look out at the Great Orm and was exceptionally comfortable, well maintained and very clean. It's not the cheapest place by a long shot (£150 for double room with breakfast via Booking.com), it was though extremely enjoyable. Breakfast can be served to your table in the conservatory (if you're up earlier enough!) and is of a really good quality.
Parking is quite restricted. We had to park outside on the main road. This costs about £4 per day via the parking metre. Don't hesitate to book if you need accommodation. We would definitely go again especially if we could get it at a good price.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front probably offer the best views but at a cost.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
ImperialLlandudno, Manager at Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We very much look forward to seeing you again soon.