We have stayed in LLandudno at this time of year for the past 3 years - this was our first visit to this lovely hotel. Food was EXCELLENT - good home cooking, service friendly and efficient, prices very reasonable. My 3 year old daughter & I (6 months pregnant!) stayed in a family room (double bed & single bed) which we found spacious & clean with ensuite shower & WC. My mum & auntie (both OAPs) shared a smaller room with 2 single beds which was a little tighter to move around but more than adequate with same facilities as mine. We used the bathroom on the same floor too - my daughter giving it the thumbs up. All I can say about reviews that have been written in the past is that the writers must just be fussy travellers expecting more than this family run hotel advertises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Min y Don Hotel is a small, family run hotel on Llandudno's famous North Shore. We are in a fantastic location for the town's main attractions like The Great Orme, The beach, The Victorian Pier and tram way and of course, the shopping centre. Our lounge/bar and our dining room overlook the bay, as do many of our bedrooms. We have a small car park for residents only and well appointed gardens for enjoying the scenery. Thank you for your interest among the many hotels in Llandudno, we hope you choose to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Min y Don reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Min y Don Hotel Llandudno
- Min y Don Llandudno, Wales