Just had another weekend at the Min-Y-Don, as usual great food, clean & comfortable and the service is excellent. This hotel is in a great position on the sea front opposite the pier, it is close to the shops, cafes etc so you don't have far to walk. There is no lift so you need to be mobile but you can request rooms on a low floor. It is value for money and we will return again. A special thank you to our waitress Chloe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Min y Don Hotel is a small, family run hotel on Llandudno's famous North Shore. We are in a fantastic location for the town's main attractions like The Great Orme, The beach, The Victorian Pier and tram way and of course, the shopping centre. Our lounge/bar and our dining room overlook the bay, as do many of our bedrooms. We have a small car park for residents only and well appointed gardens for enjoying the scenery. Thank you for your interest among the many hotels in Llandudno, we hope you choose to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Min y Don reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Min y Don Hotel Llandudno
- Min y Don Llandudno, Wales