“Amazing.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Romeo Ristorante Italiano & Pizzeria

Romeo Ristorante Italiano & Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 204 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Conwy, United Kingdom
“Amazing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

My girfriend and I visited Romeos last month due to friends very good reviews and my god were they true! This place is amazing. All the staff there are very friendly and helpful, all of which have a great knowledge of all the food and drink on menu. The atmosphere was great, the place was packed all night. The food is absolutely fantastic, I had the fillet steak and my girfriend had a pasta dish both were cooked to perfection and very tastey and all very well priced.
Will definately be visiting again and would recommend to anyone.

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
“Tasteless”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Before going I was told I was best to stick to pizza- I didnt listen & had a disgusting meal- bland, boring, sloppy pasta. I couldnt eat it & when asked why by the waiter I got a roll of the eyes. Never returning!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Easily the most authentic and genuine Italian in North Wales”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

My wife and I visited here on a midweek night last month whilst visiting our friends in Llandudno and what else can I say apart from brilliant! Nowadays there are so many restaurants across the UK that claim to be "authentic" and in actual fact are just bland and fake. The atmosphere and vibe of Romeo is second to none, excellent food and wonderful service. Our waiter was extremely helpful and you don't expect the younger generation to be so knowledgeable about wine and food (he recommended we try the Penisula Sorrentino, a beautiful rich red ). If you're ever in Llandudno go here! Just try not to have a heart attack at the generous portion sizes!

• Visited November 2013
Widnes, England, United Kingdom
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Went to eat here on a Thursday night thinking it would be quiet only to find the place was packed!! The waiter found us a nice table by the window ( the restaurant is on the first floor) and we anticipated a long wait, not so, our order was taken promptly and even a few alterations to the meals was no problem. The Bruschetta starter was very good, but the mains were superb, my wife had the chicken and I had a dish done with fresh dressed crab, portions were generous, service was excellent, atmosphere very nice and prices reasonable, give it a try, you won't be disapointed.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Mark T
Deganwy, United Kingdom
“My daughter is still banging on about it...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Just had a lovely family meal at Romeos, which I enjoyed enormously (packed, by the way on a cold November Thursday). However, my daughter (8) thought it was close to a religious experience, so here is her review:

"Romeos reastrount I think should get 10/10 because

1/.the food arrives quickly.

2/.the decoration s are brilliant and pretty.

3/.the food is prenounceds beautifully .

4/.the food is delishious ............;.;...Yummmm mmmmmmmmmmy yuuumy in my tummy!"

So there you are.