“Friendly staff and very good food.”

Romeo Ristorante Italiano & Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We did not book but we received a very warm welcome from the staff who had a table ready for us in no time. Drink order taken quickly and was on the table within a couple of minutes. The food also arrived promptly and our pasta dishes were very tasty and well presented. Very reasonably priced too.
We would recommend this restaurant to those who like a warm welcome, good food and lovely surroundings. Well done to all of the staff for making our visit a very pleasant one indeed.

There are newer reviews for Romeo Ristorante Italiano & Pizzeria

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We prebooked for 8 people, good plan, what a great restaurant and the food was first rate, the wine and Perroni wasn't bad either, we booked again for another night and the standard was as good, even though there were two big parties dining - we left very satisfied with our experience.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We have wanted to come to this restaurant since our last trip to Llandudno and it didnt disappoint. The fella and I both had 2 courses (and I had a cheeky pannecotta at the end too) and it was all gorgeous. Great size portions and beautifully cooked.

If I had to give any negative, hen we did wait 20minutes for our mains plates to be cleared and to be offered the desserts menu. However, it didn't really matter as we were having a lovely evening and enjoying the atmosphere and Gavi wine that was suggested by the waiter! Great choice.

Great staff, great menu, great food, great night. Will be back for round 2!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Second visit to Romeo and was not dissapointed. The food is very good and the staff are friendly. Romeo is a lovely little restaurant serving very good Italian food. The seafood risotto was fab, would recommend it, although everything we have tried in our two visits has been great. Will definately visit when in Llandudno.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had booked a table for 4 at this restaurant and were looking forward to dining there. When we got to the top of the stairs there were people queuing for tables and so we were glad we had booked.

As the waiter showed us through the restaurant I noticed there was a table by an open window which looked free and I asked if we could sit there due to how hot it was, he explained that it was booked, so I shrugged and smiled a ‘never mind’ kind of look to him. He took us to a table which was set for 3 people and as there were 4 of us and we had booked, I said we would need another setting (again in a smiley face kind of way). He obviously didn’t like this and told me not to tell him how to do his job and that he would get an extra place setting when he was ready. He gave us 4 menus and off he went.

When he returned with the extra place setting he chose to continue where he’d left off by saying that he didn’t come to my place of work and tell me how to do my job and therefore I shouldn’t come to his place of work and tell him how to do his. He said that he came to work to escape a nagging wife! At this he set the 4th place and off he went.

I was furious! My husband got up & went to the bar to complain but in the meantime we had decided that there was no way on this earth we were going to give them our custom by eating there and we got up to leave. We met my husband at the bar and told him we'd changed our mind. The waiter found this quite amusing.

I’m sure they filled our table of 4 no problem. As we left the restaurant there was a couple perusing the menu outside and we told them not to bother going in as the staff were ignorant – they took our advice and moved on, which pleased me!

I cannot comment how good the food is, but I can comment on the staff and on that basis alone I would advise anyone to steer clear of this place, especially as the person in question is on the home page of their website.

4  Thank Sylvana123