“Lovely Evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Had a evening meal on Friday night, didn't book but got a table, no problem.

Lovely staff and nice wine, food was lovely, it wasn't very hot, which I like, but if I'd asked they would have heated more.

Average prices.

Would recommend.

Nice setting.

There are newer reviews for Romeo Ristorante Italiano & Pizzeria

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Visited Romeos on a busy Friday night, whilst in Llandudno for the weekend, they were very busy but managed to find a table for us.
The food and service was excellent, would have no hesitation in returning.
The only little criticism is that no bread was given with the starter of mussels, it had to be ordered and paid for as an extra!! which we found strange, but nevertheless we enjoyed our evening :)

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Excellent value would definitely eat there again. Recommend it. If we lived closer we would use it more regular.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been coming to Romeo's restaurant with my famiky for the past 17 years. I went with my wife for iur anniversary and yet again the food was beautiful, the staff were friendly. we didn't feel rushed like in some establishments. I look forward to the next time

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We made a booking for 4 by phone , last week. What a lovely, welcoming telephone manner, matched by the staff when we arrived and had our meal. Two of our party had the lasagne, I had a calzone , and the last member had seafood spaghetti. We were unusually quiet whilst eating our meals, they were all excellent! The attentiveness of the staff, was a joy, friendly, efficient and professional. Being local, we have visited, all of the Italian restaurants in the area, this one is wonderful. Ticks all the boxes, can't wait to return!