“Carslberg don't do restaurants, but Romeo's do!”

Romeo Ristorante Italiano & Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 209 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Carslberg don't do restaurants, but Romeo's do!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Probably the best restaurant in Llandudno, and probably the surrounding area. Good authentic food at an affordable price. The staff made me and my wife feel really comfortable and welcomed. We booked at 7:30 on a Saturday night and were told there may be a small wait, then we were shown to our table by a very friendly young waiter. My order of "Filetto al Barolo" (Fillet steak in a red wine sauce) was cooked perfectly in a rich and tasty sauce, my wife especially enjoyed her "Linguine Cozze". (pasta with local mussels) . Definitely recommend this restaurant to anybody wanting an authentic Italian meal with excellent service.

• Polish first
Chester, United Kingdom
“Lucky to get a table”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Almost fully booked, we got the last table.
Great food, friendly staff and a good atmosphere.
Have booked for next week.

Visited April 2013
Llandudno, Wales, United Kingdom
“Fantastic - make it a priority to visit this restaurant!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Each time I have been to this restaurant the service has been outstanding. I recently took a large group of friends to Romeos on Lloyd Street and as usual the menu catered to all their tastes! No request was too much for the staff and the chefs. The staff were switched on, efficient, professional and brought tears of laughter to the entire group with their humour and great characters! I would definitely recommend this restaurant without question, great food, value for money, great service - Can't wait to go again!

Oxford, England, United Kingdom
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great food, lovely service, genuine feel to the place, owner really cares, staff very helpful and friendly; we all loved it, the kids and the adults!

Visited April 2013
Abergele, United Kingdom
“Disappointing and expensive”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Booked table for two last Saturday
Arrived to a very noisey restaurant as there were two groups of 16 in
Our table was between both tables and sandwiched against a wooden wall
The noise was as bad as being in a club
Our orders were taken and I asked for a glass of house wine as they do not serve any other wine by the glass
It was the most disgusting wine I have ever tasted and I struggled not to spit it out. It was awful.
Starters arrived and mine was wrong. It was not the dish I ordered
Mains came. I had the sea food risotto
As I started to eat it I was getting grit in my teeth which was obviously sand. Meaning that the mussels and clams had not been washed properly
Really poor all in all and the fact the floor was bouncing everytime someone walked past was irritating too
Won't be going back. Very expensive for second rate food.
There are far superior Italians offering much better food and value for money and a decent wine by the glass