“very accoamdationg”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2012

we arrrived having not booked ,and they fitted us in no problem. The food was quickly provided and very noshering

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Four of us arrived on-spec on a Saturday night. Busy restaurant but got a second-sitting table with very little fuss and a very warm welcome. Great starters (Italian breads and calamari): delicious. Opted for pizza - all absolutely fresh and mouth watering. Good value wine and average price for bottled beers. This is a lively, noisy and fun restaurant. We love it!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

This restaurant has amazing Italian food and I can't say enough about how happy I was to find it! I'm originally from NYC and Italian food is probably my favorite food. Having moved to a small town in Wales I really missed the cuisine available in my hometown! My partner and I stumbled upon Romeos one evening and we have been back many times since. The food is simply fantastic. Hearty portions of freshly cooked authentic Italian are served up always piping hot. The starters are all mouthwatering. The pastas are fresh and are served perfectly al dente (which is really hard to find!) and the Pizzas are PERFECT! -- Thin but sturdy crusts topped with fresh tomato sauce (not too sweet) and the cheese melted perfectly... The pepperoni has a tiny kick to it but not so spicy that your mouth burns... Mmmm! I'm hungry just thinking about it!

The staff are marvelous and attentive. The atmosphere is laid back and friendly. If you love authentic Italian -- or NYC Italian -- as I do, then make sure to visit Romeos!

3  Thank Jess S
Reviewed February 27, 2012

A lovely Italian situated in the town of Llandudno. Excellent food, Great Service! We will definitely return!

2  Thank Charlotte M
Reviewed February 26, 2012

the food and the atmosfear was really good, just like being in italy.

1  Thank helgw