“Great food great staff an decent beer.”
Review of Fountains Cafe Bar

Fountains Cafe Bar
Ranked #63 of 208 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, British, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
“Great food great staff an decent beer.”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Always go to fountains an after being there last night we decided to go for food today. Great service great food and will gladly go back again as I always do. Not one complaint to be made!

• Visited October 2013

“A nice little place to go”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Staff- the staff are lovely and friendly when we went in always got a smile on their faces :) nothing's ever to much for the them always very helpful :).
Food- we had 2 smothered chickens and it was lovely so lovely in fact we we're quite full by the time the plate was half full, for the size portions you get of food its well worth the money people are never happy too much food not enough ..oh and I would serve this too my customers if I had somewhere!!
The service was brilliant food took a few minutes too cook but was expected with a nice busy place too feed and well worth the wait.
The venue and atmosphere are nice a little place you have the chocie to go out side and its just got a comfortable feeling to it. Overall I would say fountains is a good place to come and relax and have a nice lovely filling meal with friendly staff, don't know where the people with bad reviews heads have been when they have been in but it certainly ain't fountains.

• Visited October 2013
“Burger Meal?? More like 'wouldn't feed your dog meal!'”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Headed to fountains to eat lunch, and I wish we had gone somewhere else instead!

We ordered smothered chicken and my partner had a burger meal, which is a burger and a drink.

After half an hour our food arrived and I have never seen anything so disgusting in my life, the burger was a tiny, supermarket burnt burger on a cheap white bun, with no garnish and a load off frozen chips on a tiny plate, I would have been embarrassed to serve that at a cheap bbq never mind in a restaurant.

the smothered chicken was a absolute mess off grated cheese and whole flavourless mushrooms I presume were from a tin, in left my whole meal, as I wouldn't have risked eating the mess.

also you have to go and get your own cutlery like school dinners style.

what a huge disappointment and waste off money.
stick to being a bar, don't eat here.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank culinaryclass-nw
“Sit Outside and Relax”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I found this café when letting the family go on the holiday shopping expedition it was a great place to meet up and if you need a get away, need a coffee and want to read your paper then sit outside and watch the world go by !!! well maintained offering nice choice of meals with prompt service delivered with a smile

Visited August 2013
“Extremely disgusted and dissatisfied!!!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Visted here on many occasions on nights out with friends, but can honestly say I am disgusted in the way the "part owner" (as he called himself) spoke to me when I complained. I order a Rekorderling cider and when it was served to me it smelt like sweat and tasted it to! I asked several other people to try it and they all said the same, when telling a member of staff she then told another who then went and got the "part owner" who told me I was lying and there was nothing wrong with it, it was clearly flat and working in a bar my self I know that they are not cleaning there pipes and if they are they should do a real job of it!! Customer service is poor its a shame really because It can be a nice place to come so so so disappointed!!!!!

• Visited September 2013