“I loved it”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“I loved it”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I would like to say that this was an amazing restaurant. First of all the starters were spectacular we enjoyed everything we had thoroughly. After that it was time for the main course, my family loved it there was a variety of meats and dishes. Finally we had an amazing desert which was laid out very good. Overall the service was great, he hospitality of the waiters was good. I would certainly take coming here again in great consideration and I should be sure to recommend this to my friends.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank ewan358

Caernarfon, United Kingdom
“Not As Good As Last Time”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We haven't been to 'The Emperor' for quite a while, Five Months. The lovely Lady remembered us, which was nice but the Soup was barely warm and some of the Starters were lukewarm, the 'Ribs' were dry and tough. The Mains were very good and as always the Deserts were great. I always feel bad though because I always have Fruit, so I wreck the lovely display. They still don't play background music( why not?) and there is still a horrible Towel in the Bathroom. The Service was, as always excellent and you can't really grumble much about a Four Course Meal for Ten Pounds.

• Visited April 2014
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Good value for money”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Advertised a buffet, but only the starters and sweets were buffet style.The food was excellent all the same, a good choice of starters .the main course you could have as much as you wanted but they were full portions so you could only try one.the sweets were great plenty of fresh fruit as well as plenty of choices.For the money it was excellent.

• Visited March 2014
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Great value of food”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

excellent traditional chinese food cooked by chef from Hong Kong.just 10 pounds u can eat as much as u can. the duck of starters is really brilliant.Many kinds of dessert u can have. Service is quite goo

• Visited February 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“hungry group”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

we were all starving,cold wet and hungry.came across the emperor chinese restaraunt 10 quid all you can eat,and this included main meals.the food was excellent,the staff were helpful and friendly,and the place was clean.will certainly be going back.

• Visited February 2014