“chinese buffet at top of the stairs”

Emperor Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 217 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Wierd chinese buffet restaurant on top floor of a converted shop.
Menu selection was good but limited although service was good. Different to you typical buffet style restaurant

Been here several times and always far too hot and clammy

Reviewed June 21, 2013

All you can eat for £10 menu. To be able to have as many starters, main course and desserts as you want is fatal when you just stuff yourself silly but the food is deliciously moorish and you automatically go back for seconds, thirds and 'full to the brim' eating more than you normally would. The food is served hot on the buffet and main course and the service is excellent. We would have gone again but it took us two days to digest it!!! If you love Chinese food and stuffing yourself, it's a must and so inexpensive it's like stealing!

2  Thank Clifford C
Reviewed June 17, 2013

All you can eat for a tenner, enough said! The food is tasty and great value, my wife and I have eaten there several times over the last 2 years and never been disappointed good food great value!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

heres one for anyone who has children with disabilities we have children with asd we were asked to keep our children quite or leave the restaurant we had six children in our party three under three years old they were not even being that noisy we were so upset we decided to leave it was disgraceful the way we were treated it goes without saying we will never visit this restaurant again. The staff are always watching what you eat children aged 2 still get charged this is the only restaurant that i have been in that charges for infants also they charge you if your infant leaves food on the plate....there are better restaurants in the area and my only advise would be to STAY AWAY from this one

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Where else in the world is a 10 year old classed as an adult! Only at The Emperor it seems. I've just visited the restaurant with my 2 children aged 10 and 12. I was charged adult prices for all of us even though my 2 kids ate a fraction of what an adult does - one didn't have any main meal at all and the other had a spoonful of rice and no pudding. I think it's disgusting to charge full price for children - that's right, The Emperor, that's what they are - children!! The food was actually OK, but Llandudno has a large number of eateries and it would be easy to find better value for your money. Perhap that is why, on a Saturday evening in sunny Llandudno, there were only 8 other people in The Emperor. I am a local resident and I won't be going there again - I shall also put off as many people as I possibly can. I did try to talk to the staff about it but they just looked back at me as if to say "we couldn't care less"! If the Emperor doesn't stop ripping families off, I imagine it won't be there much longer.