“Beautiful food, efficient service, bargain price!”

Emperor Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 212 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
North Wales
“Beautiful food, efficient service, bargain price!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

£10.00 per person for all you can eat buffet - does this sound too good to be true? At Emperor's its not! There was a wide selection of starters to choose from, then you can choose anything off the extensive menu for your main course (if you manage to eat this you can order more mains if you want too!), unfortunately we could not enjoy the selection of desserts :(

I would recommend the Anglesey red wine and at £15 per bottle it was not overly expensive either, our whole meal came to £35.00 and were very very happy with the quality of the food.

Visited May 2013

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Staff cant wait to get rid of you!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Myself and partner went for all you can eat food was average.. all you can eat starter...then had to order from menu for the main meal the staff were coming up and taking your plates before u were finished..i wanted to order another meal after our first and she presented me with the bill until I told her I wanted to order another meal..there is no organisation atall gordon ramsey needs to take a visit!! The place is noisy aswell so dont think your going for a quite meal as its far from it its as if your in a pub!! Also they give you an hour from start to finish then ask you to leave..will not be going back again..

Llandudno, United Kingdom
“makes me sick LITERALLY”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

have visited this restaurant on a few occassions, each time i have been sick the morning after, I also know of atleast 10 other people that have also had the same experience with either a bad stomache or being sick, Although I do enjoy the ribs its not worth being ill afterwards!! when i told the waiter that my pork was chewy he did not understand and gave me a confused look! They do not understand FREE tap water and are very rude if you leave ANYTHING on your plate! would not reccommend!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jentif94
Grantham, United Kingdom
“ok nothing special”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

not what we expected starters was ok but main course for me was a bit bland and tasteless . drinks were overpriced and the cleanliness was not brilliant . that is my opinion but go try for your self .would not go back if we were in llandudno.

Stockport, United Kingdom
“stockport couple”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I've steyed over the weekend with my wife, please do think twise before you get disappointed probably the worst restaurant I have dined is to expensive and the quality of food taste like is been there for days dry with no taste and the restaurant is to small.
I would recommend the best place is wetherspoons awesome quality of food good value for money.