“Staff cant wait to get rid of you!”

Emperor Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Myself and partner went for all you can eat food was average.. all you can eat starter...then had to order from menu for the main meal the staff were coming up and taking your plates before u were finished..i wanted to order another meal after our first and she presented me with the bill until I told her I wanted to order another meal..there is no organisation atall gordon ramsey needs to take a visit!! The place is noisy aswell so dont think your going for a quite meal as its far from it its as if your in a pub!! Also they give you an hour from start to finish then ask you to leave..will not be going back again..

Reviewed April 17, 2013

have visited this restaurant on a few occassions, each time i have been sick the morning after, I also know of atleast 10 other people that have also had the same experience with either a bad stomache or being sick, Although I do enjoy the ribs its not worth being ill afterwards!! when i told the waiter that my pork was chewy he did not understand and gave me a confused look! They do not understand FREE tap water and are very rude if you leave ANYTHING on your plate! would not reccommend!!

1  Thank Jentif94
Reviewed April 16, 2013

not what we expected starters was ok but main course for me was a bit bland and tasteless . drinks were overpriced and the cleanliness was not brilliant . that is my opinion but go try for your self .would not go back if we were in llandudno.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I've steyed over the weekend with my wife, please do think twise before you get disappointed probably the worst restaurant I have dined is to expensive and the quality of food taste like is been there for days dry with no taste and the restaurant is to small.
I would recommend the best place is wetherspoons awesome quality of food good value for money.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

You help yourself to starters and desserts, however, all mains are freshly cooked when ordered. You can order as much as you like but are charged £5 for excessive waste! Best Chinese buffet I've ever been to as, my favourite, duck in pancakes are stacked high on the starter table.
Tip: Get there earlier on as everything is set out from 5:30pm and will more than likely be there until it gets eaten. Prawn crackers on the table are also there, waiting for customers, until someone sits at that particular table.
Thankfully we got there as it opened. All the food was spot on!

6  Thank Natalie B