“Time to update”

Fish Tram Chips
Ranked #20 of 205 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food, British
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
cheshire uk
“Time to update”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2010

One minor complaint no large fish though what we had was excellent, one major complaint they don't take credit or debit cards even though they are a licensed restaurant. Time to move into the 21st century.

• Polish first
North West
“Not that good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2010

I'm afraid I find this chip shop quite over-rated; there are certainly better ones in the area. Last time I went in, I asked if I could have egg and chips- I was with 6 other people all having fish and chips but I don't eat fish. I was told this could not be done as there were no eggs on the premises. I pointed out that omelettes were on the menu and wondered how these were made. "We get them frozen" was the reply! Enough said.

1 Thank 63andout
UK
“Best fish and chips in Llandudno!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2010

Ate here on Saturday 18 September 2010 after travelling on the tram up Great Orme. Weather was wet, blustery and cold, so how lovely to come back down to the best fish and chips in Llandudno. The restaurant, which is open all year, is situated right where the tram stops i.e. up a side street - you might miss it if you didn't know it was there, or if you were visiting when the tram is not running during the winter. You can dine inside, carpeted floor, clean tables, and it's homely. Takeaway if you prefer. Tthe food is fried to order - they offer a special of crispy beer battered cod and piping hot, non-greasy chips and a pot of tea for £7.50 and I guarantee you'll clear the plate. Peroni on draft. Whilst waiting for our food I picked up a copy of the restaurant's review in The Guardian - warmly recommending the place.

Bedfordshire
“can't make my mind up”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2010

We had take away fish and chips in July and they were lovely. Returned to LLandudo in August and ate in at their cafe. The fish and chips were nowhere near as nice as their takeaway fish adn chips. Can't make my mind up whether they were having a bad day in August or we were just lucky in July? Maybe we'll have to try again next year?

Devon
“Very good fish and chips and mushy peas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2010

We had a takeaway meal over the August bank holiday. We all enjoyed our food and felt that it was the best fish and chips we had eaten in a while.

It is not cheap but given that you would have paid the same for inferior food elsewhere that wasn't too big a deal.