“Great local restaurant .”

Home Cookin' Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is one of our favourite restaurants in the area.The food is always great ,well presented and the service is always excellant. . it is always clean,prices are reasonable. We go here on a regular basis and don't hesitate to recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Here is a range of good honest food to suit all tastes. Service is good. Prices are very reasonable. Thoroughly recommend it for straightforward food.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

It was our first visit here,and we were not disappointed,the menu was extensive with lots of choices the staff were very friendly and the service was good.We were lucky to get a table when we went as we had not booked,but with only 2 of us we got one right away,if its the weekend i would advise to book.We will be going back again when in Llandudno

Reviewed May 17, 2014

we eat at home cookin every year when we visit llandudno ,this year we had friends come uo to meet us and we took them to homecookin ,and as usual the food was superb ,also the service was faultless ,everyone agreed it is one of the best places to relax in, a lovely atmosphere , it was a lovely evening .

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We used to visit this lovely restaurant many years ago with my parents in law it was the 'to do' thing every time we came I was a lot younger then, but years later I am still taking my own friends and family here. Extensive menu to suit all taste, reasonable prices, lovely clean restaurant and I can honestly say I have never had a bad meal. Going to Llandudno again next weekend and I know where we will be eating.