“two night stay August 2013 Norma and Howard Victrian treasure”
Review of Plas Llwyd

Plas Llwyd
Ranked #12 of 146 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 8, 2013

excellent position. very helpful staff and beautiful room. We are veggies and had an excellent breakfast. Will return . The house is Victorian and very beautiful. There are excellent parking facilities. This is our first stay here and it is by far the best accommodation we have had.The attention the staff gave to us was of the highest quality.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank normaharris
Amanda C, Owner at Plas Llwyd, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us...It was lovely to meet you both and hope to see you both again in the near future.. Amanda x

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Plas Llwyd is centrally located and is ideal for couples or groups of friends wishing to get away from it all and have a few days by the seaside...Yet again Amanda and her team made our stay a pleasurable one. Many thanks for your hospitality. We are looking forward to our next visit in September.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank CheddChick
Amanda C, Owner at Plas Llwyd, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Always a pleasure having you all stay with us... hope to see you all again soon
Amanda x

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We decided to return to Plas Llwyd with some friends who had not been before. We decided to go on the bank holiday weekend as there is lots happening in the town. Although our friends had not been before, you would have thought, from Amanda's greeting that they were her friends as well. It is ideally placed in the town close enough to amenities, 5 min walk into town, but far enough out to be peace and quiet when you want it most, in the building. Large comfy lounge and an excellent breakfast. This establishment is excellent value for money and Amanda puts her heart and soul into the smooth running of the house. Nothing is too much trouble, you only have to ask.

Room Tip: Room 6 a real good very large comfy bed (my favourite). Room 7 has a four poster bed and a large bat...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank VillageYouth

Was fab to see you guys again... really love having you stay with us.. its always a pleasure of course to meet new guests...who leave as friends... see you hopefully soon.. much love Amanda x

Reviewed August 24, 2013

As you step inside this wonderful family home the oppulent period decor draws your eye to the fantastic and original Victorian styles that are in such abundance throughout this B & B. We have stopped here only a couple of times but have been so impressed with both the setting and the quality of attention given to us during our visits. On both occasions we have had the opportunity to stay in wonderful bedecked rooms which are very comfortble, with the addition of a mini fridge and bath robes being an added bonus. The breakfasts, which you can custom to your own liking, are wholesome and as generous as you would require. Overall we would recommend this establishment to anyone who likes a more friendly environment and not the faceless multi nationals that are so readily available these days. Llandudno,s gem. Thank you to Amanda and her family for the hospitality shown to us.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for this lovely review.. we love having you stay with us always a pleasure.. Glad you love my home as much as I do...Hope to see you both soon ... love Amanda x

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went to Plas llwyd for the weekend. Plas lloyd was in a central location, just a 2 min walk to the beach and the local supermarket just a short drive away. Close to all the bars and resturant. A very beautiful victorian house and very clean. beautiful rooms, very clean and tidy. good breakfast. The staff were very friendly and the room was a very cheap price. I would defo recomend this B and B to any one who will be going to llandudno.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your kind review... Hope to see you again in the future.. Amanda x

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed for one night, booked late on booking.com so very good deal. Parking to the rear of the property off the road which was nice, room at the top of the house which was clean but in need of refurbishment as paper was peeling off the walls and some damp ingress in one corner. Bed ok with nice linen and more than warm enough. Bathroom as was equipped with the usual stuff and noticed bathrobes in the wardrobe although didn't use.
Property is on the market and you get the feeling that the proprietors have had enough of the place, just ticking over until they can get away. Breakfast not brilliant but sufficient but all in all a cheap night away.

Room Tip: 3 storey house and if you are no good with stairs ask for first floor
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review... The week before you had arrived we had an awful storm which had moved tiles off the roof this I felt was the 1st job which had to be fixed to stop more damage happening... This is how you had a small damp patch in the corner of the room, as I have said in my other replies due to my mum having cancer I haven't been 100% at Plas Llwyd the only reason why the house was for sale was due to this.. as my mum must come 1st ....I do not want to just get away, the business I started from scratch in April 2000 the house was in a terrible mess and I have lovingly restored it... I love meeting people, sharing my home + the wonderful area all around us. The house has now been taken off the market due to a change in circumstances... Amanda

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We have stayed here several times and loved it. This time was like a different place! The top floor room with the roll top bath has become shabby and dirty with stains on the carpet and bad DIY jobs. The breakfast was awful with cheap ingredients. The staff were more interested in chatting amongst themselves than dealing with the guests. Really a great shame.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah C

Thank you for your review.. This has been one of the hardest years I've had. My mum was diagnosed with Cancer in January, usually my parents and myself do all the decorating for the 1st time we had to pay a company to do it.. wish I could say it was a bad D.I.Y job but I cant.. We actually paid for the decorating!!!
The carpet had to be washed by a carpet company it was so much worse than when you stayed... I was completely gutted by what they had done + have done the best we can to correct the damage they did to this room.... While you stayed I had a manager running the B+B as mum had to have treatment in Manchester + Liverpool so we had to travel a lot so I couldn't be in two places at once...
I am so upset that you felt you were not treated properly.. I love this business + have meet so many wonderful people its what makes this job so rewarding .. again I am truly Sorry Amanda (owner)