“Best curry in Llandudno”
Review of Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant
Ranked #27 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food is suburb in The Asia, the staff are very polite and courteous and friendly too. Would definitely go back and most certainly recommend The Asia

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Superb restaurant which has continued to please with every visit I make. Having sampled most of the menu I asked if something special could be prepared for my taste and especially my love for chillies. The chef didn't disappoint - he produced a wonderful Asian dish not found on the menu and surprised me with the various tastes. Try asking Michael for a special designer dish he might surprise you too. The wine list is very good too and none of these things broke my budget for dining out.
My fellow diner is not good on his feet these days and there is a fairly steep stairway to negotiate up to the restaurant - no problem for these thoughtful people; Michael helped and assisted my friend all the way down to the ground floor. Now that's what I call going the extra mile!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

NYE and decided late to go out for food, everywhere was fully booked but here wasn't. At 1st was slightly worried as to why but turned out to be a great find!! We were even an half hour late and they still kept us a table by the window like I had asked for. The staff were very frindly and welcoming, the service was fast and attentive and the food was Amazing! What I couldn't eat the waiter happily bagged up and after a great evening on leaving was offered a free drink. Would recomend to every1 and i will DEFINATLY be going again!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Went to Asia Indian restaurant centrally located in Llandudno town centre,early on New Year's Eve.On arrival greeted and shown to table,oh my what a small table!all I can say is pack em in!Menu extensive,usual Indian fare.Atmosphere ok not the best,decor needs attention,not a good sign when your shoes stick to the carpet!,Ordered poppadoms to start,which we were just enjoying,when mains arrived all to soon,before we'd even finished starters.Mains tasty,large portions,but felt rushed,waiters,rude,just felt that they were trying to get you out as soon as possible,although food good,wouldn't go go back purely because of attitude of waiting staff and being rushed through meal, even removed food before we had actually finished!! What a shame I know it's New Year and it's busy but there should be some kind of customer service?

1  Thank julianalgieri1966
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Our food came very quickly, and our mains (Lamb Blhussi and Chicken Balti) were very tasty. We also ordered rice which was perfectly fine and naan breads. My boyfriend ordered a Keema naan and i had a fried garlic naan, both were of average quality, we felt they could have been better.
Since we arrived early on a Sunday evening we were the only ones there and felt like the service was very overcasual and lacked professionalism. The two waiters were sitting in the bar area on a laptop the whole time and we were never handed the bill despite waiting, so we ended up getting up and retrieving it ourselves. At the end of the day though its all about the food, which was good value and tasty.