“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant
Ranked #29 of 205 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Staffordshire
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Great food, lovely friendly little place. More food than i could possibly eat which was fab! Very happy waiters, brilliant view of llandudno. Very welcoming. I would reccomend this place over and over again :D

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“THEY THINK THIS IS A FAST FOOD OUTLET”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I cannot think of anywhere were I have felt more rushed and un-valued as a customer. In the staffs pursuit of turning over tables as quickly as possible they were actually running around whilst people are dining.
The food quality too left a lot to be desired; as rice is a staple accompanyment to an Indian meal it was suprising to have been served up wet and stodgy vegetable pilau rice that I can only assume was pre-prepared some time earlier and had been left to congeal before being nuked in a microwave. The Bhajis and samosas were bland almost to the point of being tasteless and the only good items were the main meat meals which presumably were freshly prepared unlike all else!
Whilst I understand the desire to make money this restaurant (sic) will only do that in the long run by radically changing its methods and improving its service and quality! I wish I had just given them the £40 that I was charged not to have eaten there.I would not recommend this place to my bitterest enemy!!!!

Visited October 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, very reasonably priced.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

My dad and me went in here early evening midweek and we were the first in. We were told there was an offer on but I can't remember exactly what. We had a plate of popadums and chutneys, then we ordered the sharer starter, which had a good mix of traditional Indian sundries, a prawn jalfrezi and a chicken madras, both with pilau rice. The food was absolutely delicious and you could tell it was made with quality, fresh ingredients. We ordered two nan breads also and these were, as expected, freshly cooked in a traditional style oven.

A pint of Guiness and two pints of bitter later we asked for the bill. I think it was £36 for the two of us. Outstanding for the sheer quality of the food, the friendly service, and the general experience. As I said, there was an offer on so you may want to check the prices before hand. Definately worth a visit.

• Visited October 2012
Stoke-on-Trent
“Tasty Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Recently refurbished. Good service, polite staff. Great Food cooked fresh. Reasonable prices. Specials on Sunday evening.

• Visited October 2012
London
“Great food reasonable priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Arrived Late on a weekday evening and were welcomed in with some great service and even better food, one of the top Indian restaurants I have been to.

Visited September 2012