“High standards.”

Ranked #26 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I visited the ASIA restaurant once again and found it to be excellent. The staff are so very accommodating. They try their utmost to please customers. This evening Michael served me with all the charm you could expect from a waiter - and then some! Look for the one with the three darts on his tie - not sure what thats about but thats Michael and he certainly is smart.
All the staff are exceptionally nice and very polite. The choice of wine is very good and the menue is wide and tempting for all tastes. I like their own signature dishes, Blussie for example. Ok they are probably not something you would find in India but wherever they are from ---I like it! The Chefs are from Asia and thats good enough for me. Seating wise choose a table where you can see the rollong waves out at sea or at least choose a view of the busy street below. The bill came to £13.50 for my meal and the wine £13.00. My visit lasted 2 hours and during that time I relaxed and enjoyed the atmosphere, I like also the music they play which was so in keeping with an Asian restaurant. My thanks to all the staff; out front and in the kitchen.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Have just visited this restaurant again as we always do when staying In Llandudno and once again we were not disappointed. The staff are very helpful without being pushy on drink sales like many Indian restaurants I visit and they are really good with our little boy. Food always good though have noticed the portions are a tad smaller than they used to be. I would be very happy to have this restaurant near my home town. Top marks to this establishment that does get busy at weekends from early onwards.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I went to Asia a couple of times and i have to say i never been disappointet. outstanding Indian cuisine

Reviewed April 14, 2012

We have been her before and as usual the place was packed. This time however, at least half of the diners were Indian/Asian. To me that's always a good sign and we were not dissapointed. The food was excellent as usual and the service was pretty good too. Not the cheapest Indian in town but my motto is you get what you pay for.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Reading the trip advisor reviews at the entrance of the restaurant, you would think you'd be in for treat - but how disappointing it was. It was busy, but we had to chase up the drinks we had ordered & then had to find someone to take our food order. The duck starter arrived on a cold sizzler & we hadn't even been given any plates or cutlery - it was tender but very bland. We then had to wait an age for the starter plates to be cleared and order another drink - which again we had to chase up. We were very hungry by the time the cheesy massala & seafood sizzler arrived, but unfortunately we were disappointed again. There was 1 piece of monkfish on the sizzler which was watery & tasteless - the two king prawns were the same & had been presented complete with the heads. The remaining calamari & mussels were overcooked & the whole dish was very poorly spiced. The cheesy massala was very salty & the nan bread was like cardboard. Although we did get £5 knocked off the bill when we complained, the poor food, coupled with bad service made sure we won't be visiting again.

1  Thank alansmith867