“Best Indian Eva!!!”

Ranked #25 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Reviewed June 29, 2011

We love the Asia Restaurant. Definately the best Indian Restaurant in the area. The Murger Tanger? On the specials is our favourite dish. The staff are wonderful and since our last visit it has been updated with new curtains and carpet and redecorated. The owner really cares about his Restaurant too and is very friendly x

Write a ReviewReviews (1,183)

Reviewed June 28, 2011

Have visited this Curry House many times over the last couple of years and will continue to do so.

Great food and fantastic service.

Keep it up :)

Reviewed June 27, 2011

I have visited the Aisa restaurant on a number of occasions and even though it is one of the best in North Wales it does have it’s problems, there is just no consistency in the meals you receive you can go one week and the food is spicy tasty and cooked to perfection the quality of the meats are good not reformed meat but there again it doesn’t matter what the meat is, if it is not cooked properly the lamb in the curries are as tough as old boots, under trade description they should change the description of lamb chops to lamb bones as there is no meat on them it’s just a shame that the cooking just is not as good as the service.

1  Thank Heston69
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Sometimes you can discover the unexpected in a town, simply by looking up. Asia Restaurant was no exception to that rule. Situated above a closed-down branch of Boots it would have been easily missed had we not looked up from the pub opposite.

The restaurant is large and has a number of windows which have views down to the sea. We were lucky enough to get a table on the corner of the building with lovely views to compliment some very tasty curry.

There was a wide selection of food to suit all tastes, even those that didn't like Indian or Asian foods were catered for. I chose the Meat Samosa to start. These were freshly prepared, piping hot and bursting with flavour. For my main course I tried the speciality of Naga Naga Chicken. not for those who prefer mild curries, this is made with the Ghost chilli, which has a strong and hot aromatic flavour.

my wife tried the prawn puri and the lamb madras, both of which she enjoyed very much.

The only downside was a mistake on the bill where three cups of coffee were added to our bill by mistake, but the staff were apologetic and removed it without hesitation.

All in all, a very pleasant evening, lovely food, great views and friendly polite staff.

Reviewed June 14, 2011

We ate here three nights in a row while stuck in Llandudno on business. When we went the first night, it was as good as I had remembered from a previous visit, and impressed my colleague so much it was her who suggested returning to it. The first night I paid by Credit Card and forgot to leave a tip, but when I went back the next day the service was just as good, and deserved the generous tip we left on evenings 2 and 3. On all 3 evenings it was quiet but ticking over.

The service is excellent. Not OTT, just pitched right. On the second night, the waiter remembered our drinks round from the first, if you follow me.

The decor is unimpressive, but I dont set too much store by that.

The food was outstanding. Every course was first-class, all 3 days. We probably had 10 dishes between us over the 3 days, and everything was excellent. The desserts are the usual store-bought stuff so I neither eat them nor rate them, and you'd have to drop one star for that. Everything else was perfect.

Drinks menu was a little limited I thought, especially in the soft-drinks area, and served in terribly plain ware (as was everything else), but that's really trying to look for holes.

Value was excellent, not something one can say very often about Wales.

I would recommend this place without hesitation.