“Simply Wonderful”
Review of Space Boutique B&B

Space Boutique B&B
Ranked #59 of 146 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We stayed here for our Wedding night in October 2012, in the Avani room. It was wonderful. The stairs are a little hard work when you have a disability as I do, but it was WELL worth it. The attention to detail is amazing, staff lovely, breakfast brilliant, comfort fabulous, views gorgeous. We'd also like to thank the owners & staff for the lovely added extra of a wedding card/chocolates which was a lovely surprise & made me well up all over again.
One of the most comfortable nights sleep that we've ever had, & soaking in the bath with the gorgeous L'occitane products provided was an indulgence.
Our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer & even though I am originally from Llandudno, with family we can stay at, we will definitely be booking at least another night asap.

Room Tip: Let your heart decide which room decor you want as each are individual furnished which adds to the e...
Thank Abbey-Bernadett... R

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We visited Space for a quick couples getaway and a bit of luxury, very happy with our stay - thoroughly recommended.

Bobby, Sonita and Family gave us the warmest of welcomes. Space is decorated in a very chic and lavish style that really has that wow factor from the moment you walk in to the moment you land in your bed.

The rooms themselves are extremely well appointed with comfortable high quality bedding, and stylish en-suite bathrooms.

Breakfast was also lovely; my fiancé had one of the best omelettes I have every seen while I had the French Toast which was equally gorgeous.

The only small gripes we would have was that the drinks could have flowed a little easier at breakfast a second round of coffee or juice would have been perfection! And we would have loved to have tried what I am sure is a gorgeous Restaurant but we were disappointed to find it was closed Monday and Tuesdays - but this was more our fault for not properly reading the information on the website!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Really good B&B.The room was lovely, nice big modern bathroom, LCD flat screen tv.The breakfast was excellent.The hotel has an Indian restaurant which we didn't use.About 5 minutes walk to the centre of the town.The only downside was having to pay before being shown to our room when I had reserved the room with my credit card it made me feel untrusted and uneasy.Apart from this it is a very good place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Our weekend retreat was superb from the moment Bobby opened the door to us to the minute we left.

Staff: fantastic, welcoming, knowledgeable, attentive

Rooms: clean, well maintained, warm, cosy, lovely accessories

Food: breakfast was gorgeous, plenty of choice and cooked fresh to order. Ate at the restaurant one night, great experience, different take on Indian cuisine but lip smacking and well worth doing.

Overall: would definitely recommend staying here, close to lots of local interests, rooms great, food brilliant and the hosts welcoming.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have lived in Llandudno most of my life and returned to visit with my g/f from a foreign land (England) so decided to teat her to the Space Boutique. What can i say... a friendly, sincere greeting from the first phone call to book the room, a warm welcome once we got there and a beautiful room facing the Great Orme mountain side. Service and helpfulness from the owners was faultless and the hotel (and restaurant) was charming and immaculate. The unique theme of the hotel (based on the Indian elements) worked really well and the indian restaurant serves a unique Kenyan/Indian cuisine. All in all a perfect place to stay in a stunning seaside town.

Room Tip: Ask to overlook Great Orme or West Shore- top tip!
1  Thank A A
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Space Boutique for my birthday using a Groupon voucher. Firstly we were very happy with the location of Space Boutique, on a long wide road ideal for parking and just a five minute walk to the beautiful sea front. We were also very impressed with the look of the b&b, very modern while still warm and inviting. We stayed in the Aakash room (smallest) and contrary to previous reviews, for two people, the size of the room was fine. The lavish decoration and little extras (lovely toiletries, softest sheets, biggest shower) really impressed us and I instantly felt on holiday! The best part of the stay for me though was the food at Jaya the in-house indian restaurant. Being vegetarian I assumed that I wouldn't have much choice but there were a number of dishes to choose from and thankfully Sunita suggested I try the homemade paneer... I loved it so much I asked for the recipe and have since made my own batch! My only regret of the stay is that I didnt order paneer for my main as well!

Room Tip: Could hear another couple in the room next to us so if you like quiet, ask to be put in a room away...
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Stayed on a group on voucher booked by my wife for a relaxing break . 2 nights room is pictured on here with a great view from the bathroom window and a pleasant side view also . Met by the owner who along with his wife was friendly and welcoming and left you to enjoy the peace and quiet. Room was clean modern nice bathroom , good choice for breakfast although not included in the deal the charge was £3.50 per person per breakfast we both enjoyed it a lot. Home cooked food didn't try the Indian in the evening did smell good though . Owner quite happy to store case whilst we went out on last day only very small issue bed squeaky or maybe it was me squeaking after a long walk around the orme . If we are ever in the area again would consider staying thanks a lot

• Stayed: October 2012