“Perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #56 of 150 Llandudno B&B and Inns
Liverpool
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Really good B&B.The room was lovely, nice big modern bathroom, LCD flat screen tv.The breakfast was excellent.The hotel has an Indian restaurant which we didn't use.About 5 minutes walk to the centre of the town.The only downside was having to pay before being shown to our room when I had reserved the room with my credit card it made me feel untrusted and uneasy.Apart from this it is a very good place to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Our weekend retreat was superb from the moment Bobby opened the door to us to the minute we left.

Staff: fantastic, welcoming, knowledgeable, attentive

Rooms: clean, well maintained, warm, cosy, lovely accessories

Food: breakfast was gorgeous, plenty of choice and cooked fresh to order. Ate at the restaurant one night, great experience, different take on Indian cuisine but lip smacking and well worth doing.

Overall: would definitely recommend staying here, close to lots of local interests, rooms great, food brilliant and the hosts welcoming.

• Stayed November 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have lived in Llandudno most of my life and returned to visit with my g/f from a foreign land (England) so decided to teat her to the Space Boutique. What can i say... a friendly, sincere greeting from the first phone call to book the room, a warm welcome once we got there and a beautiful room facing the Great Orme mountain side. Service and helpfulness from the owners was faultless and the hotel (and restaurant) was charming and immaculate. The unique theme of the hotel (based on the Indian elements) worked really well and the indian restaurant serves a unique Kenyan/Indian cuisine. All in all a perfect place to stay in a stunning seaside town.

Room Tip: Ask to overlook Great Orme or West Shore- top tip!
1 Thank A A
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Space Boutique for my birthday using a Groupon voucher. Firstly we were very happy with the location of Space Boutique, on a long wide road ideal for parking and just a five minute walk to the beautiful sea front. We were also very impressed with the look of the b&b, very modern while still warm and inviting. We stayed in the Aakash room (smallest) and contrary to previous reviews, for two people, the size of the room was fine. The lavish decoration and little extras (lovely toiletries, softest sheets, biggest shower) really impressed us and I instantly felt on holiday! The best part of the stay for me though was the food at Jaya the in-house indian restaurant. Being vegetarian I assumed that I wouldn't have much choice but there were a number of dishes to choose from and thankfully Sunita suggested I try the homemade paneer... I loved it so much I asked for the recipe and have since made my own batch! My only regret of the stay is that I didnt order paneer for my main as well!

Room Tip: Could hear another couple in the room next to us so if you like quiet, ask to be put in a room away...
stockport
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Stayed on a group on voucher booked by my wife for a relaxing break . 2 nights room is pictured on here with a great view from the bathroom window and a pleasant side view also . Met by the owner who along with his wife was friendly and welcoming and left you to enjoy the peace and quiet. Room was clean modern nice bathroom , good choice for breakfast although not included in the deal the charge was £3.50 per person per breakfast we both enjoyed it a lot. Home cooked food didn't try the Indian in the evening did smell good though . Owner quite happy to store case whilst we went out on last day only very small issue bed squeaky or maybe it was me squeaking after a long walk around the orme . If we are ever in the area again would consider staying thanks a lot

• Stayed October 2012
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I visited the Space Boutique on 5th October for the weekend. From the very first minute we arrived we where made to feel welcome by the owner Bobby who is delightful. Even as we where checking in we could see that the place was spotless. The decoration is beautiful as you can see from the pictures. However what you cant see is the wonderful atmosphere that they have created.
The room was lovely, Really modern and again spotless.
We had made a reservation in there restaraunt that evening. The service in both the bar area and then in the restaraunt was excellent. The food was beautiful cooked by Bobbys wife who even made time to come and say hi after are meal.
My boyfriend and I make a point of trying knew places to eat and visit etc, however the next night of our trip we managed to get a reservation to eat there again. This is not something we would usually do however we couldn't resist. It was perfect again.
It was a wonderful weekend and we will definetly be visiting again. I cant recommend this place enough. Fabulous.

Long Beach, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We loved the space boutique B&B. Great location near the Tram for the Great Orme. Great breakfast with a choice of several hot meals made to order. Nice modern amenities and very nice service.

All and I all I have no complaints.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple