“Great food and welcoming environment”
Review of The Albert

The Albert
Ranked #14 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run pub in the heart of Llandudno, serving a wide range of main courses and local specials, fantastic lunches and filling dinners. All the meals are accompanied by a range of local beers, and popular lagers, wines and spirits. Food is served in a family friendly environment, with seating indoors and outside. Perfect for couples, family get togethers or large gatherings - a very popular place with holidaymakers and locals alike.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife had the king prawns (special) and I had the meatballs -- when I looked at her dish I wish I'd opted for the prawns which were delicious (she gave me one) but I really enjoyed the spaghetti and meatballs which were also very good. Staff were friendly and provided good service & they have local beers which are worth tasting. The location is just back from the Promenade so near enough without being on the beach front.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,441)

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Well what can I say about this place, the food we had wasn't bad at all, but on leaving the pub ( bearing in mind it was quiz night, so the pub was busy ) a barmaid chased us out of the doors accusing one of our friends of not paying for her meal. We obviously insisted that she had, but they said not and wanted to see a receipt. Whilst looking for the receipt in her handbag I overheard the lady who had served us tell the landlady that we had definitely paid as she remembered my friend paying by card, she was so confident of this she even said she would put the money in the till herself, but this was not good enough for the landlady. After a few minutes my friend found her receipt to prove she had paid, the barmaid offered a very limp apology, but there was not a word from the very sour landlady. Neddless to say we will never visit this establishment again, feel sorry for the staff having to work for such a vile landlay.

7  Thank maz5333
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We went on Friday, me my partner and my little one. The food was really nice I had the lamb kebabs, my partner had a mixed grill and he said it was the nicest steak he had. My little one had chicken nuggets and chips, which were really nice the chips were chunky homemade ones we all enjoyed it. And the lady that served me was really polite :)

Reviewed July 20, 2014

had a meal here on 19th july, lovely hot food plenty of it and hot plates. service was very good, very pleasent staff.busy aswell.looks like a popular .eating place , will br returning in the near future.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The food and service here were excellent. When we arrived at 7:00pm they were very busy but we were served quickly and in a most friendly manner. The food was freshly cooked and the portions were generous. I have had some previously bad experiences in Llandudno pubs and restaurants so The Albert was a good find.