“Excellent Food”

Ranked #32 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run pub in the heart of Llandudno, serving a wide range of main courses and local specials, fantastic lunches and filling dinners. All the meals are accompanied by a range of local beers, and popular lagers, wines and spirits. Food is served in a family friendly environment, with seating indoors and outside. Perfect for couples, family get togethers or large gatherings - a very popular place with holidaymakers and locals alike.
Reviewed November 15, 2013

The food at this pub was excellent, as was made obvious by the four cleared plates. I had the belly pork which was delicious.
The only niggles where that the cutlery arrived after the food and it took a long time to clear away the dirty plates.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,478)

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Been here on a number of occasions.Nice food and atmosphere.Not my favourite restaurant in Llandudno,but one of the better ones.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

For an early meal other than Fish & Chips before going to the theatre to see a show we decided on the Albert. And were not disappointed. It was a good wholesome Pub meal with good attentive service and reasonable priced food. I would recomend the Albert to antone who wants good Pub food.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We often go for a meal here when in Llandudno. Place is always busy, good selection of meals and staff very friendly. Last time I we went I had seafood paste off the specials board, very tasty.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We ate here twice on a five night stay because it was too good to risk a poor meal elsewhere. The food was just delicious. I went with my parents and Grandmother and we each had a different meal both nights - 8 meals in total - and they were all fantastic. We have absolutely no complaints! I would consider it a bit of a 'treat' as it wasn't cheap but I think the slightly higher price was definitely reflected in the food. Absolutely worth the money. Great atmosphere and polite, attentive and considerate staff. Perfect.