“Great pub Lush food but...”
Review of The Albert

The Albert
Ranked #14 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run pub in the heart of Llandudno, serving a wide range of main courses and local specials, fantastic lunches and filling dinners. All the meals are accompanied by a range of local beers, and popular lagers, wines and spirits. Food is served in a family friendly environment, with seating indoors and outside. Perfect for couples, family get togethers or large gatherings - a very popular place with holidaymakers and locals alike.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Fantastic food, can't think of a better place to eat 10/10 highly recommended! Lovely staff and welcoming atmosphere. The pub looks lovely on the outside and on the in however...... the ladies toilets doesn't reach the high standard like the rest of the pub, they weren't dirty but dull and very dusty along the dado rail and skirting board (suggest a better cleaner a lick of paint).

Write a ReviewReviews (1,441)

Reviewed March 10, 2013

It was one of the few places still serving food in October past about 8pm and it was pretty good, good beers and lots of food for the money.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food in this pub is wonderful, not the cheapest, but excellent choice, cooked well. Service excellent. Would need to book a table at peak times.

1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Good value for money. Ideal for a quick pub lunch or an enjoyable relaxing evening meal.
On Monday evenings they hold a quiz night. Its great fun for the locals as well as the tourists.

1  Thank 50Lillian
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Visited the Albert for a family meal last saturday and couldn't be happier with the service and quality of food! Nothing is too much trouble for this amazing restaurant! With only half an hours notice the friendly staff booked us a table on a busy saturday night - for 9 people may I add - and couldn't have been more accomodating. As a lactose-intollerant vegetarian you can only imagine the trouble I have when trying to find suitable meals when eating out in restaurants - however - when asking the Albert if they would be able to cater for me - with only half an hours notice! - they responded in a way that I have never experienced before!! They offered to cook me my own specially made vegetarian dish that would also be lactose free! Never in my life has any restaurant offered to go out of their own way to help in such a manner! Restaurants such as the Avon Conwy instead have offered advice such as 'errr well the vegetarian chili might be dairy free? or we have lasagne...'. what a refreshing and pleasant surprise to find a local businesses so willing and able to cater for needs such as mine. I was made aware of the ingredients to every part of my meal and was made to feel extremely valued as a customer and I would like to extend my special thanks to the chef for taking the time to cater for me. The other 8 members of my family and I enjoyed a fantastic evening where all the food came out in good time, together and was hot too! - which can be a big ask for some other restaurants when it is for a table of 9. I couldn't reccomend this restaurant highly enough and it will always be my first choice when choosing where to eat out! Thanks again to the staff at the Albert!