We recently stayed in the hotel for a couple of nights,four of us in a family room. Very clean,nice comfy beds, enough room but the most important thing even though the hotel was busy it was very quiet and we had un broken sleep. The hotel is at the far end of the Bay and has lovely views of the Town and the Orme and is ideally situated for all of North Wales attractions.
The attached Brewers Fayre was great for dinner and breakfast.
Would highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting Llandudno and the surrounding area it is a great base to come back to after a busy day. The staff were also really friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting fantastic views of Great Orme and Little Orme on the outskirts of this large seaside town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel Llandudno
- Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel Wales