My wife and I stayed at the hotel for just one night over Easter with our two grandchildren. We had the family room which was a good size, clean and very comfortable. The room was at the rear of the hotel looking out onto trees with not much view, we didn't mind this as it was very quiet. From the moment we arrived all of the staff were polite, friendly and helpful. They genuinely seemed concerned that we should enjoy our stay. The hotel was clean, modern, comfortable and welcoming.
We pre booked a table at the adjoining Brewers Fayre for an evening meal, this was a good move as the restaurant was very busy. The food was excellent and choice of children's meals adequate. We took breakfast there too which again was excellent and good value as the two children ate free.
The hotel is situated at the opposite end of the bay to the town but there is a bus service from a short distance along the main road. We were a bit shocked however by the cost of the fares. We purchased a family travel day ticket for £15 which was the cheapest option for a return journey. On the following day we drove towards the town and parked free by the promenade. No parking charge towards the North side of the bay, that side of the main traffic island. We would stay at the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting fantastic views of Great Orme and Little Orme on the outskirts of this large seaside town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel Llandudno
- Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel Wales