We booked 2 rooms, one for myself and two children and one for my mother. Good value for the family room and breakfast as kids eat free if you order a cooked breakfast. (£86.00 and £7.99). Lovely, clean hotel. Only fault with our room was one of the single beds was very uncomfortable. My mother's room was also spotless but noisy as there were some large fans outside, probably from the kitchen below. (Room No8 for light sleepers!)
Waited 25mins in queue to order dinner but later found out this was because of the very good value 2 meals for £10 until 6.30pm, hence in the end worth the wait!
Lovely hotel would definitely go back again (and request sea view room at front)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting fantastic views of Great Orme and Little Orme on the outskirts of this large seaside town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel Llandudno
- Premier Inn Llandudno North (Little Orme) Hotel Wales