“BUSY PUB”

The Cottage Loaf
Ranked #11 of 212 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Description: Traditional Pub,Child Friendly,Serving Food All Day,Real Ale,Log Fire,Reservations by Phone or Email,Good Beer Guide 2012
Widnes, England, United Kingdom
“BUSY PUB”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Have visited this pub last year. It is very popular and has reservations quite often. It is a lovely Olde Worlde pub and the food is good.
Found it a tad expensive for two bowls of liver and onions (and veg) and one beer each (£30) but would probably go again.

Wrexham County, United Kingdom
“excellent roast lunch”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

dined here at 4 o'clock on saturday 19 july prior to a show at Venue Cymru.Sian and i had had not booked and managed to get a table easily. the choice of food was excellent and having seen what other people were eating we both chose the roast turkey dinner. The food arrived quickly and was delicious. The portions are massive. Other people had different meals from the menu,and their portions seemed equally as large.As we were dining, staff were going about putting reservation cards on most of the tables, but stressed there was no need to rush.We both had a large glass of wine with the meal,and the bill was just over £30. Came away feeling full and happy. Would go there again.

Warrington, England, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We had eaten here last year on a weekend away and the food and menu were great, really enjoyed it. As it was so busy last time, I booked the restaurant when I booked the B&B to make sure we got a table. We'd been for a drink in the afternoon and checked out the menu outside on the board. The menu wasn't as impressive as the last visit, which was disappointing but there was welsh lamb on the menu, my favourite, so was looking forward to it all day. When we got to the restaurant, the menu had been changed and the lamb wasn't on it, even though it was still on the outside board. I was extremely disappointed. There wasn't much else I fancied on the menu except a boring steak! It was nearly £19 for sirloin and wasn't that great. The food is OK but overpriced, in my opinion. Don't think we'll be going next time we visit Llandudno. What a shame

Northwich, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Food choice was very good but beware, portions are generous. The restaurant is centrally located and recently renovated. The conservatory is nice and light and a new outside seating area is almost ready.

Holyhead, Wales, United Kingdom
“Nearly as good as the other one.”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I come here quite often for a drink, but yesterday I actually had a meal. I have heard good things about the steak pie, so I ordered one. Very nice it was too, had it with mash( not a lover of thick cut chips), veggies were nicely cooked too( ie not boiled to death). All in all 5 stars for the food. A couple of gripes, for my taste I would have liked extra gravy with my pie, I like to see staff wearing a uniform, and someone took my drink away whilst I was in the toilet( I hadn't finished it!). This shouldn't take away the excellent service and food .