“Good food”

The Cottage Loaf
Ranked #10 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Description: Traditional Pub,Child Friendly,Serving Food All Day,Real Ale,Log Fire,Reservations by Phone or Email,Good Beer Guide 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Food choice was very good but beware, portions are generous. The restaurant is centrally located and recently renovated. The conservatory is nice and light and a new outside seating area is almost ready.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,251)

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I come here quite often for a drink, but yesterday I actually had a meal. I have heard good things about the steak pie, so I ordered one. Very nice it was too, had it with mash( not a lover of thick cut chips), veggies were nicely cooked too( ie not boiled to death). All in all 5 stars for the food. A couple of gripes, for my taste I would have liked extra gravy with my pie, I like to see staff wearing a uniform, and someone took my drink away whilst I was in the toilet( I hadn't finished it!). This shouldn't take away the excellent service and food .

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I went with my missus and the starter of nacho's between 2 was lovely and filling. My missus main meal was top notch and so was my pie. However, it wasn't very warm so they didn't charge me for it and bought us a free pint. Very nice of them. I'd highly recommend this place :-)

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great selection of beers to be sampled in welcoming surroundings - beer garden/terrace both front & back. Staff are excellent - friendly and efficient.
You have to try something from the menu - the ploughman's is huge but well balanced and my partners liver & bacon was devine.
If you visit Llandudno and miss the Cottage Loaf you would be foolish.

1  Thank Dave W
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Had a lovely light lunch on Saturday, delicious food, lovely, bright surroundings and staff very friendly. Definitely call again when in Llandudno next.