“A little gem ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cottage Loaf

The Cottage Loaf
Ranked #10 of 204 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Welsh
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Traditional Pub,Child Friendly,Serving Food All Day,Real Ale,Log Fire,Reservations by Phone or Email,Good Beer Guide 2012
Wigton, United Kingdom
“A little gem ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I didn't know about this place untilled I checked out trip advisor and I'm glad I did we were just visiting Llandudno for two days and called in my steak pie was to die for quantity and quality amazing and my creme brulé was perfect. I don't know if I'll ever be back in Llandudno but if I did this would be my perfect place many thanks for everything

Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Not a force of old”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

There have been great improvements to the layout over the past year or so with so much more light throughout the pub. Drinks remain pricey but still not the dearest in town. Its the food that has become dissapointing to me, possibly because they now cater for much more people. Gone a bit "brewers fayre" instead of Loaf exclusive. Also have embraced Facebook which have tacifide the image of the old place. The Loaf now ranks below The Kings Head and Osbourne House as my lunch destination in town.

Visited April 2014
UK
“Great food, venue and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Had an evening meal here. Didn't book but just managed to get a table. Had burger for main course and it was gorgeous. Partner had home made scampi and was the best ever. Chips were great too. For dessert we had creme brûlée and sticky toffee pudding. Both excellent.

Warrington, United Kingdom
“Great pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Nice little pub, nice food and feeling like you had something to eat. Booking in is advised has is quite busy glad we did

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank charlottesmit
Fairbourne, United Kingdom
“Sat outside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

The pub is very interesting, well cared for and the food looked excellent with a different style of menu. Good choice of well kept real ales. We only had sandwiches at lunchtime and would have eaten there in the evening but unfortunately we couldn't take our dog in with us.

Visited April 2014