“Not disappointed”

The Cottage Loaf
Ranked #10 of 211 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Description: Traditional Pub,Child Friendly,Serving Food All Day,Real Ale,Log Fire,Reservations by Phone or Email,Good Beer Guide 2012
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Have eaten here several times over the years. Took some friends with us who had never visited before and they agreed that it was a very good place to eat. Real food freshly prepared and a delight to eat. Nice to have a locally brewed beer at the bar. Will visit again when staying in LLandudno.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,274)

Reviewed August 31, 2011

I LOVE this pub. It looks amazing, it is so snug and cosy! We went in for a drink at the night and I insisted on returning the next day for food. The next day we enjoyed some great pub food with quick service. There is plenty on the menu, and loads of specials. I wouldn't say it was cheap, but it wasn't expensive! My one and only complaint would be that we weren’t offered desserts when they cleared our table...but I didn't want one anyway! This pub will be my first stop if I ever visit Llandudno again.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Decided to visit this pub after reading positive reviews on trip advisor and was not disappointed with the quality of the food and service. I had fish and chips which was a good size portion plus the quality of the food was really good. My partner had the steak pie and mash which contained lots of steak and was very tasty. I do think the seating could do with some attention as the bench i sat on wasn't fastened down at all and i had visions of me ending up on the floor. There is lots of room outside to eat if you prefer to be out doors.

1  Thank Joanne845
Reviewed August 24, 2011

went for lunch and was so pleased with service, atmosphere and quality of food we ate there for lunch the next day too, why look for a quick pub lunch elsewhere when you find somewhere this good?

would recommend as the food choice, quality and presentation was excellent and it was clean and friendly too.

1  Thank UkCoco
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Did a Day Trip to Llandudno and went to the Cottage Loaf for lunch. Good sandwiches and service. Decided to return for an evening meal. Menu on display outside and on menu inside says food available until 8pm. Was just about to order food at 7pm when menu was rudely snatched from our table without a word of explanation just as we were looking at it. Eventually told after struggling to find a member of staff to ask no further food orders, as they were busy and a band was on or something.NOT the way to treat customers.

1  Thank Ian P