“Yum”
Review of Carlo's Restaurant

Carlo's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 208 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Yum”
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Last nights Birthday meal was spot on. Food was fresh, tasty, good choice and good portions. The restaurant is nicely decorated, has a relaxed atmosphere and the staff are very friendly. We have been about 4 times now and every time it has been to the same high standard.

Visited January 2011

conwy
“a bit on the tough side”
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I went to Carlos with my partner one Friday evening as I have wanted to go for a while as I had herd good things, we had a very nice time and we were looked after well. The setting is very nice and intermet with low level lighting and background Italian music to add to the atomsphere. It wasnt very busy the night we went due to weather conditions and people canceling there bookings, this however didn't affect our night as it made it more personal to us. We had Pate to start which we shared with some extra thin cut toast and side salad garnish which was a perfect start to our meal and was light and very tasty.

For our main meals my partner had a huge piece of fresh cod with Parma Ham which was dressed in a light pesto dressing and served with Sauteed potatoes and veg, this was cooked very well and was an thoroughly enjoyed, I had Filet steak which I asked to be cooked medium which I think was more like well done as it was a little on the tough side but none the less very tasty, this was served with huge onion rings, chunky chips and mushrooms and tomatoes. we did not have a desert, the house wine was excelent along with the german draft beer. In all I would recomend Carlos as it is deffinatley up there with the better places to eat in the conwy area! I will return for sure.

1 Thank jinConwy
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

My parents are a big fan of Carlo and they decided to take me out for dinner to try his new restaurant. The atmosphere was perfect, good lighting, intimate setting. The staff were professional yet friendly and gave us such a lovely warm welcome. The food was excellent - fresh quality ingredients, wonderfully presented and well selected wines. all in all a perfect evening.

London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful restaurant”
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Honestly cannot fault Carol's restaurant. Great food and huge wine list with attentive service.
The sweets are gorgeous. Lovely chairs and tables to sit at.
Will be returning soon.

Tring
“Quiet and attentive”
Reviewed July 11, 2010

Friendly service, quiet ambiance tucked away down a side street. Good food. Good house white wine.

1 Thank aberdeenjohn