“A faultless evening”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2009

From the moment we entered the restaurant everything was just so, with warm greetings from the staff as we were shown to our table. The choice on the set menu was varied with daily specials also on offer and a good selection of wines at a reasonable price. The quality & quantity of the meals were excellent as was the service. We rated the evening as one of the best we have had for a long time and will definitely return.

1  Thank JualWrexham

Reviewed March 26, 2009

My partner and I will NOT go anywhere else for a meal on special occasions.
Everyone we have told are now fans and rave about it.
The food is delicious and you get amazing value for money, we are always full after we have eaten.
The atmosphere is lovely and it has beautiful decor.
Carlo and Claire make the evening as they are so friendly, they really make an effort with everyone. Damien, the chef is truly the best, if you want a medium-rare steak,thats is exactly what you get. He is very talented. All the staff here are lovely, just cannot fault anything.
We cant wait until we can book in again. But get in early as it is such a popular restaurant,always full up every night.
If you are looking for fantastic food with great service and a lovely atmosphere, Carlo's is definately the place.

2  Thank MissDiorNorthWales
Reviewed March 16, 2009

My friends took us here as they were raving about it for ages. Well I just wished we'd gone when they first told us!!! Talk about great food and atmosphere as weel as wonderful, attentive staff! I couldn't believe how this fabulous restaurant could be located in Llandudno and not a city. My husband and I often go to Manchester and alike and eat out so can compare to other restaurants. It's a real gem in the crown of llandudno! A must. We have taken other friends and family member from close and far who feverishly try to book tables there now too!! I've tried lots on the extensive and mouthwatering menu and also from the daily specials - all the fish dishes are heavenly!! The staff are great too.....really make the night a great all round experience. Near the Venue Cymru Theatre too which is a bonus and at the Craig-y-don end where parking is free on the prom! Bonus!

1  Thank catalan74
Reviewed March 10, 2009

I asked for a Vodka Martini at the bar. It was like I'd asked them to raise the dead.

2  Thank Alan W
Reviewed November 9, 2008

My wife & I dined here on Sunday 2nd Nov;08 , we both have caterering experience and although we don't eat out on a regular basis we nearly always wished we had stayed at home & cooked, not on this occasion though!
I got exactly what I ordered, a 9oz Fillet steak properly trimmed sealed , basted & cooked to a perfect medium along with a delicious gorgonzola sauce home made Parmentier potatoes & a side dish of four vegetables cooked to perfection & piping hot!
My wife was equally impressed with her stilton stuffed chicken fillet & colourful side salad. All washed down with a tasty bottle of house red & a crisp pint of lager. Can't wait for our next visit to Llandudno.

5  Thank RichardTrevithick