“A fabulous restaurant but book early.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Carlo's Restaurant

Carlo's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 205 Restaurants in Llandudno
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“A fabulous restaurant but book early.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Carlo's is a truly magnificent little Italian restaurant tucked away in Craig-Y-Don, Llandudno. The father & son team are wonderful hosts but as it's always busy then book early, at least a week in advance.
The atmosphere here is fun and everyone always seems to be enjoying themselves. The meals are delicious, portion sizes are very generous and good value for your money. Sides of freshly cooked vegetables arrive with the mains so be careful when ordering extra side dishes.
Without a shadow of a doubt, Carlo's deserves 5/5 and I can't wait until I come back!

• Visited October 2012

“Always reliable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good food, good surroundings. Friendly welcome. Huge portions. Always worth a visit. Consider the specials menu too.

Visited November 2012
“A will never come back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I tried to eat in Carlo's but was impossible. I went to the restaurant with my father on a friday night and the place was not full. We order a Risotto Marinara (£13.95) and a Gamberoni Spiedino (£19.95). After 45 minutes they brougth one wrong and we order to change. After more 20 minutes, they came with the other wrong. So, we desist and went to another restaurant. Another bad thing in the restaurant was the sound too much lound with a italian music. Definitely, I'll never come back to Carlo's. It was a bad experience.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Rodrigo0105
Auckland, New Zealand
“Great Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited Carlo's this week. We didn't have a booking but they were able to accommodate us.
We started with the special entree of cod gougons with tartare sauce. Beautiful fish and a large portion. My husband had the prawns and avocado - a really nice delicate dish.
For mains we had the ravioli and the pappardelle carbonara. Once again, very generous portions. I was unable to finish mine but very flavoursome.
The decor is pleasant and the staff were all very friendly and accommodating.

Highly recommend this restaurant to others. Maybe make a reservation though - it did get busy.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank rustyharpoon11
Cheshire
“Another fantastic meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We have been there several times since our first visit, and it is definitely one of the best restaurants around, food, staff, service just fantastic, and great value

• Visited May 2013