“Great Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I visited Carlo's this week. We didn't have a booking but they were able to accommodate us.
We started with the special entree of cod gougons with tartare sauce. Beautiful fish and a large portion. My husband had the prawns and avocado - a really nice delicate dish.
For mains we had the ravioli and the pappardelle carbonara. Once again, very generous portions. I was unable to finish mine but very flavoursome.
The decor is pleasant and the staff were all very friendly and accommodating.

Highly recommend this restaurant to others. Maybe make a reservation though - it did get busy.

1  Thank rustyharpoon11

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We have been there several times since our first visit, and it is definitely one of the best restaurants around, food, staff, service just fantastic, and great value

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I were planning a day out in the Llandudno area and wanted to eat at an Italian restaurant. I asked for suggestions on my facebook page and Carlo's was highly recommended.Next step was to check out TA and it had excellent reviews so as a result we booked a table. We were not disappointed. The restaurant itself is tastefully decorated and has a lovely relaxing ambiance. Our waitress, Hannah, was very personable and knowledgeable and made us feel very comfortable. We both ordered steak - filetto rossini for myself and my husband had had the sirloin steak. Both were absolutely excellent and cooked perfectly. We had planned on having a desert but were too sated by our main meal! We chatted with Carlo as we left and noted again that customer care is both sincere and natural. We will most definitely book again and cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Visited this restaurant over the Bank Holiday period. It was extremely busy, but they upped their game to cope with the numbers wishing to dine. The food was OK. Value for monety to be had here.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Have been here many times with my partner and friends and never had a bad experience.
High standard food, and excellent service make this little restaurant the best Italian in the area.
We will definitely go back again and again.
Well done Carlo and staff!