4,792 results
All reviews eastbourne centre balcony room sea view modern hotel excellent hotel self service sea front buffet breakfast excellent stay single room reception staff weekend break would stay again per day plenty of choice very pleasant stay short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel has changed a lot since my last stay. The rooms are warm and welcoming, the staff are friendly. I throughly recommend this hotel to everyone, but especially Unite members as there are discounts available.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we took a weekend break in this hotel recently and found it different class to the other 3 and 4 star hotels on the sea front we have stayed in.
would strongly recommend it. we would definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We stayed here for 2 nights Sunday to Tuesday
The staff are all amazing so efficient and extremely friendly and professional
My mum is a wheelchair user and we stayed in the specially designed rooms which were fantastic and fully equipped for a disabled visitor with a ramp that led to the balcony which had wonderful views
We had a huge bathroom which was thoughtfully designed
The breakfast was delicious with a fantastic variety

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel felt modern. Plenty of light with large high windows and contemporary interior design. Excellent facilities from fast lifts to comfortable and spacious rooms. Good shared facilities. Food was good quality.
Great location near railway station, town centres and the prom.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have left a good review in the past but not at all happy with the "service" from Nathan in the Vista Bar.

Half way through taking my order he totally appeared to turn his back on me for a prolonged period to discuss an issue with a member of staff as though I had disappeared!

Leading to me being asked I believe for the third time where I was sitting, although I was obviously annoyed, no apology.

Such a shame after being a regular customer for so long and enjoying my 60th celebrations there.

A first in poor service and lack of courtesy and professionalism in my opinion and hopefully the last!

Trip type: Traveled solo