Savoy Court Hotel
$85
Langham Hotel(Eastbourne)
$129
  • Beachfront
Best Western Lansdowne Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$159
$130
  • Beachfront
Best Western York House Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$68
$56
  • Pool
Shore View Hotel(Eastbourne)
$43
$60
$58
  • Breakfast included
The View Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$55
  • Breakfast included
$155
$151
New Wilmington Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
$96
  • Restaurant
The Grand Hotel Eastbourne(Eastbourne)
$216
All reviewspleasant hosttennis championshipscentral locationexcellent locationhotel stafftwin roomweekend breakbank holidaytwo nightswould definitely stay here againlong weekendfull englishnothing too much troublelovely weekendvery pleasant staybiscuitstea and coffee
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We chose to stay in the Savoy Court Hotel as Yell.com indicated that it was one of the closest hotels to the wedding reception venue we were due to attend on the night of Saturday 9 June 2012. We were fortunate to find a parking space virtually opposite the hotel. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful and imnmediately sorted out our 24 hour car parking permit so we were free to roam Eastbourne. The double room was very nice, right at the top of the building, with a beautiful view of the attractive hotel back gardens which, unfortunately, because of the rain, we were not able to take advantage of. My only small gripe was the lack of a mirror within reach of the plug socket (the wind had certainly made its mark on my hair that day and badly needed the attention of a hairdryer) but the ever-helpful receptionist obliged with ensuring that a large mirror was placed in our room when we returned from our walk. Very nice touch and much appreciated. The bathroom was on the cosy side but no problem if you are only staying for a couple of nights. The bed was very comfortable and we both had a great night's sleep. The hotel is very attactive from the outside and I would definitely stay there again if I was in Eastbourne. It's in a great location too - just off the promenade and in easy reach of all the shops and the marvellous Crown and Anchor pub round the corner.

Room Tip: Our room (34 on the third floor) was quite a hike up the stair (if you didn't want to take the lift) but the view over the back gardens was worth it and quite lovely.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2012

My friends and I stayed at this place last week during our charity bike ride to Birighton. We arrived late pm desperate for a shower and rest. We were given the keys after having to pay up front and went to our rooms - basic, but to be expected for a 2*.
I went straight to the shower and switched on - no hot water!! My black top had fallen on the floor in the bathroom and when I picked it up it was covered in hair and dirt. I then took a closer look at everything and found it was the dirtiest place I had ever stayed. The worst thing was around the toilet, the toilet brush was covered in excrement, disgusting!
I went and asked the manager what had happened to the water and to come and look at the room. He said the water would be on soon and what did I expect from a 2* hotel!! I said I expected hot water and a clean room!
He was really horrible with no manners at all, he even accused me of being a 'professional' - trying to get the room for free!! I had not mentioned anything about money!
He said he would send a cleaner up but this never happened of course. I am amazed this awful place gets so many good comments. We sayed in lots of other places on our ride which were fantasic, clean and friendly and alot cheaper than this dump. Savoy????? There were even plastic sheets on the beds!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ldc63
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Well a re visit after 2 years and from walking into this hotel the first night the new owners had it and then staying there regular - wow what improvements (garden / dining room and rooms) cannot wait to see the improvements in the next year......
Well done to all.
I stay in hotels most weeks but this will always be my home from home.
Stayed in many hotels across the UK and Eastbourne but this is my fav - improvements have to be seen for any negative comments

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The hotel is a stone throw from the beach.
A pleasant stay and it ticked all the right boxes.
The room was a good size and a comfortable bed.
Breakfast was adequate.
Will return soon.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank rickyrico
Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with a beautiful staff in a quite neighbourhood just next to the sea. Nothing better, I will return there soon :)!!

• Stayed: April 2012