“Our favourite”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Once again went to our favourite fish and chip eatery in Eastbourne and, yet again, not disappointed but, there again, I didn't expect anything else. I have never had a poor meal here and as ever the service was quick, the staff charming and the prices exceptionally good. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank David E
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Fish Restaurant

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Been to this restaurant twice for a takeaway supper. Both times chips were nice and hot but pies / saveloy barely warm. Service was polite and friendly. Overall an okay experience but not the best chippy in Eastbourne.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We strongly agree with the couple leaving the restaurant as we were looking at the menu in the window - some of the best fish and chips that we have ever tasted! Good service provided in what is a very popular establishment - will definitely go there again!!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

very good , very helpful considering we had two wheel chairs , good value, nicely cooked , good service considering it was a Friday night .Would use again if in the area.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Three of us went there yesterday 20/03/14. The service was friendly. Quality fish in a crisp batter, the chips were good too. Mushy peas sadly I would say came out of a tin. The cup of tea was quite unpleasant. Hot water with far too much milk. I had to ask for tea bags to put in it as I like a bit of strengh. It would be quite easy to have left the bag in and served the milk separate. I am sure not everybody likes their tea made in this way,
Tea apart, rather good.