“Bad Attitude”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Newly opened
“Bad Attitude”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Went to the restaurant with my family Two out of the three meals were below standard. Paying a premium price for Burger meal they should be better than the mass chain competitors but I'm afraid its not.
Great fun decor inside but that's it.
After complaining to the waitress that the bun of my burger was dry Either being old, frozen or left lying about . My plate was taken away .The waitress promptly returned saying that all the buns are like this I told her that's not expectable. Her way of dealing with was to tell no one had complained before.
After the bad attitude I didn't have the heart to complain about my child's meal
Which was drier than sandpaper.
After uncomfortable looks from the waiting staff. I couldn't wait to leave.
Won't be back in a hurry !!

Eastbourne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I hate loud people in restaurants”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Pretty awesome place to eat. The only thing I would say is sometimes you get overly loud and socially backward people dining here which really destroys the atmosphere, if they could keep a lid on that and encourage guests to show some manners for others around it would be perfect.
It is a speciality diner so bare that in mind before condemning the place.
Only one tiny complaint about the food and that is they changed the cheese in my favourite meal there.... :( .... I loved that cheese!!!

• Visited May 2012
Coalville, England, United Kingdom
“America”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Last time we ate here I had a Stuart little burger as I didn't think I would be able to eat everything on a bigger meal ....but this time I went for it and boy was I right .....I was never gonna get through the mountain of fries ....(lovely as they were)

Visited October 2012
“Great for kids”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We tried this as it was a friends birthday and wanted to try somthing different,
There was 1 gentleman that seemed to be doing everything - a witty chap and very pleasant. Although several items where off the menu other suggestions were given I opted for one of the burgers very large and very well put together mine was infact very dry with no flavour a big disappointment and for this reason I have marked them down - such a shame for somthing so different which is much needed.

“just ok”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Harleywood seems to think that because it has an American theme it can charge Harley Davidson prices

Visited May 2012