“Don't waste your cash !”

Harleywood American Diner
Ranked #60 of 416 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Newly opened
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Sorry to say but we are really disappointed with Harleywood. We visited when it first opened and the food and service weren't great so gave them a few weeks to find their feet and went again a month later but things had only got worse. The food was overpriced and average and the service was worse. The staff really did seem to think they were doing you a favour by serving you, clearly preferring to sit at the bar chatting. We so wanted to love it but I am sad to say we won't be going again. Such a shame.

There are newer reviews for Harleywood American Diner

Reviewed December 30, 2011

I have been to the diner a couple of times. The staff are fab and really friendly and welcoming. The food is always really good and I can never finish mine no matter how hard I try and I do!! The kids love the American sweets and drinks and the decor. Go and eat here it is brilliant...!

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Great atmosphere, amazing food, very impressive :) will definitely go again x

Reviewed December 17, 2011

The restaurant was quiet ehen we arrived, it filled up, the food was filling and good. Hearty, fine fare! Kids loved the extras available such as different flavoured sweet familiars.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

My family have visited weekly for the last few months, the portions are great and the quality means i have to eat it all no matter how stuffed i get! I have reccomended it to many friends and they all love it.