“GOTTA LOVE BEANZZ CAFE!”
Review of Beanzz Coffee

Beanzz Coffee
Ranked #2 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Beanzz Coffee is located on Grove road in Eastbourne. Serving great coffee, incredible sandwiches and home-made cakes!
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The best coffee in town! My favourite spot so far, far away from town centre clamour. Thumbs up!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I've been there a few times but my last visit has been the most memorable so far! I met up with some friends for a coffee and the overall experience was fantastic. We ordered some hot and cold drinks and sandwiches and although the shop was quite busy at the time, we did not have to wait long and the food and coffees were delicious. Freshly made salads and ciabattas were nicely presented and the staff were really friendly and efficient. The atmosphere was relaxed, still the service was impeccable. The place was clean and the staff very helpful and smiley - looked like they did enjoy working together. I hope I will experience the same lovely service next time I'm back - well done guys!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We can't fault this cafe....we are regular customers...they do a great range of drinks, fantastic coffee and their frappes are wonderful....they even 'invented' a special decaf version of a caramel frappe for our children!! a firm favourite! Always friendly, always s helpful! They can't do enough....the food is delicious and different to the usual coffee shops...the wraps are filling and great value for money! The owners are lovely, always smiling and welcoming. The new layout has made an enormous difference for light and space, with a cosy, warm atmosphere. Try it!!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Thanks to all at Beanzz for my latte topped with a heart and a delicious lunch of minted hummus wrap-a great little cafe with a lot of atmosphere and sunny smiles all round

Reviewed January 4, 2012

A great cafe, the food is delicious and very good value, under £4 for a chicken Caesar wrap. This was perfectly seasoned and tasted amazing, was a great size portion too. The deserts are out of this world.. Staff very friendly and helpful. A real delight.