“Super soup”

Love All Cafe
Ranked #14 of 430 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe attached to Tennis in the Park community Tennis Club in Gildredge Park, Eastbourne
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We drive passed the turning to Love All Cafe regularly but never new it was there until I looked up tea rooms in Eastbourne and saw it was number one and thought we must go. Bit worried that we might feel out of place it overlooking tennis club but couldn't have been more wrong, instantly we were made to feel really welcome. We visited on a dull wet day, so was fairly quiet which was nice, I had the wonderful parsnip, apple and parmesan soup which was one of the nicest I have ever had served with a warm ciabatta bread. After our lunch we had a cream tea, warm fruit scone each, small jar of jam and fresh cream and large pot of tea for £7 for two. All the food was wonderfully presented and tasted wonderful. Considering one lady was having to take orders, prepare and serve food and take orders we were made to feel welcome throughout our visit. If the sun had been shining there is lots of outside seating to enjoy the wonderful food.

2  Thank RH1-7
LoveAllCafe, Owner at Love All Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear RH1-7

We're thrilled you had a nice time and that you were made to feel welcome. Whilst we are a lovely but odd combination of tennis club and cafe, we very much welcome everyone ... whether you prefer cake or forehands!

xx

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place is a real gem of a place - everyone who works here is incredibly kind, fab with the kids, and amazing at baking- it's wonderful!
We've come here for a few years now, and the kids love it (esp the freshly baked scones!), and I love it as it's ALWAYS service with a smile...
as a wheelchair user, there is wheelchair access, and an accessible loo - but best of all 'can do' staff who enable you to get the most out of your coffee stop. Can't recommend highly enough.

1  Thank OllieOllieOllieBB
LoveAllCafe, Owner at Love All Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Thank you so much for your very kind review. It's always a pleasure to see you. xx

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This little cafe in the park is a great find with lovely food. The helpful sfaff are great at telling you what else is available in the area.

LoveAllCafe, Owner at Love All Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Dear Fiona

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that you had a nice time and that our staff were helpful.

Regards

Gemma x

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I came across the cafe because I'm interested in tennis but not the usual snobby clubs. I was welcomed with open arms and have always felt at home here.

I often visit the cafe even when not playing tennis and recommend it to everyone.

All the staff are caring and friendly, the food is amazing and the atmosphere is fantastic. With so much space around the cafe kids can play whilst parents relax.

Definitely the best thing to happen in the park for some years.

2  Thank Rome_Lover101
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I popped in the other day after Pete Sampras name dropped this place on the Wimbledon coverage this year and indulged in some freshly made scones, which were frankly absolutely bloody marvellous. Then I had some home made cake, which was even better than the scones, which seems mad as the scones were so good. I then sat for a while and watched the people playing tennis, and that made me feel like I was burning off the scones and the cake, which was nice.

2  Thank OlliePlimsole