“Group party”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Group party”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Was invited to this restaurant by one of my colleagues who once taught the staff at school. My first visit to a curry house as not a great fan of curry. At least I wasn't till I came here. The welcome was as warm as their curry and they made you feel an indivisual instead of just a customer. The menu was varied and catered for the wide range of palates within our group. The staff were friendly and attentive but not intrusive. I am now a curry convert.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Sadly leaves Brum standing :(”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Picked this restaurant at random as it was near our hotel the Eastbourne Centre, on arrival we were presented with a small menu offering good choices for meat eaters, vegetarians and pescatarians and imaginative side dishes, with names we hadn't heard of even coming from Birmingham. The food was delicious and could not be faulted, service was high quality and attentive. All I can say is please can all the Brummie Bangladeshi/Pakistani/Indian restaurateurs except Lasans and Pushkars PLEASE VISIT and take notes!!

“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My friends recommended this restaurant and I loved it. The food was great,well presented and full of flavours, the decor was very nice and staff were so friendly. Could not fault anything. Would highly recommend to everyone.

“THE BEST RESTAURANT!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Been to this restaurant a few times now with friends and it's so good. Food and service is amazing. They have an open kitchen so you can watch the chefs cook. Brilliant.

Findhorn, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, good service, great setting”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Loved the food, definately some of the best in Eastbourne. Special for an Indian restaurant, in that they do things a bit differently at times, and they do it well. Highly recommended.

Service was well timed, polite and friendly. I was so impressed with one of the prawn starters I asked the waiter how it was cooked as I was leaving, and the chef actually came out and chatted to me for a bit. No exaggeration, these were probably the best prawns I have ever had - and thats no idle statement, as I love prawns.

Decor cant be faulted, great atmosphere. The kitchen is visible behind a large glass wall, so you can see the chefs at work. A nice touch.

Will be going back!!