“Excellent quality restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London
“Excellent quality restaurant”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Attended the restaurant on the 2/2/2013 with my wife, daughter & son-in-law. We had booked a table for 4 and on entry we were immediately greeted and shown to a nicely dressed table. The tables although not large and big enough and the seating was very comfortable. We all had some poppadoms and dips to start with which were excellent. For our main course we all had different chicken dishes along with pilau rice and nan breads. We were all very satisfied with our own dishes and the nan bread we all agreed was amongst the best we had ever eaten.
The staff and service were excellent and we will definitely visit again when in the area.

• Visited February 2013

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Pretty good.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I was in Eastbourne for business and fancied eating in an Asian/Indian meal.

The atmosphere and service were quite nice although they were not busy.

My Lamb Jalfrezi was ready to eat in 10 minutes. I order it is quite hot with extra green chilies and frankly it was not disappointing because it really was hot just the way I want it.

The potions are large and frankly easily two people could eat from it.

Because I was in a rush really all I wanted to do was to be in and out.

Perhaps next time I will try and stay bit longer then I did on thus occasion so I can write a little bit more than this time.

Bambury
“Great find”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant had a Nice atmosphere, attentive service, delicious food, great to see the chefs at work in the kitchen. The menu had a very good choice of dishes, possibly the nicest naan bread ever.

Visited December 2012
Sudbury, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I ate hear recently and was very pleased with the meal. It's good that you can see the chefs preparing and cooking the meal.

• Visited August 2012
Horsham, United Kingdom
“A very good Indian with outstanding vegetable side dishes”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Four of us visited this restaurant early on a Saturday evening after booking by 'phone. We tried to book on the website but this did not seem to work. The interior was pleasant and we were seated at an agreeable table by the front window. Between us we had popadoms, starters, main courses including side dishes plus desserts. Overall he food was of a very good standard.

Starters included the chicken chat and spicy lamb poori which were great. The main meat dishes were good but not outstanding, however, the vegetable side dishes were exceptional, we particularly enjoyed some very different okra and cauliflower dishes which were new to us. The rice and naan bread we ordered were fine. We shared two portions of gulab jam for dessert which were entirely enjoyable.
I do not feel able to rate this restaurant as excellent, however, because service was rather slow with us having to wait a considerable time between receiving each course, although I have to say that this did not spoil our evening. In addition compared with other indian restaurants the dish of chunteys served with the popadoms seemed a bit sparce, also although it was a cold evening, my wife and I felt a bit cold.
In spite of the areas of modest critisism this is a restaurant is to be recommended and is one I would certainly visit again.

• Visited January 2013