“Steak was to die for....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tango

Tango
Ranked #242 of 396 Restaurants in Eastbourne
London, United Kingdom
“Steak was to die for....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

A really stylish and warm restaurant with interesting décor and friendly welcoming staff, excellent steaks and a good wine list. What more could you want? Steak cooked to perfection? Oh, they do that too! My partner had the Sea Bass and that too was excellently cooked and presented.

Visited May 2013

London
“You must TANGO when in Eastbourne!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Here we are MRS B and I back in tango restaurante eastbourne.We can not state enough how exceptional this place is.The food is just emmense in every way,there has never been any fault we ever could find with the way you get treated and the overall feel,there's a very good wine list and the service is just A1. You don't wait for anything because everything is taken cared for,the waitress (Diana) is so good I wanted to take her home but unfortunately when I put this to MRS B her expression change on her face to make her look like a bulldog chewing a wasp so I thought it best not to ask...ha ha ha No but this restaurant definitely needs visiting....it's THE BEST!!!

• Visited May 2013
“Excellent unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Me and my friend were visiting friends and family in Eastbourne as we live in Liverpool,

I can't begin to stress how much I enjoyed my food at Tango.

When we arrived we were briskly met by a waitress who had reserved us a table but had also given us a choice of tables if we so wished.

We ordered our drinks to begin with which came pretty much within 5 minutes and to be honest the prices of the drinks were far cheaper than what I would have envisaged.

The mains arrived soon after. The steaks were cooked to perfection and their was a beautiful sauce used which I now wish I had enquired about :(.

I would most deffinately come here again. I was so happy with the service the atmosphere as well as the food. It's a deffinately MuST!

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Good Service, Wonderful Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

I came here with my boyfriend for a meal when we visited Eastbourne for a weekend away from London.

It was busy when we arrived but the service was great and we were well looked after all night by attentive friendly staff.

The atmosphere was perfect and we really loved our food and wine.

We can highly recommend this wonderful restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Amy W
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Came with my friends, and we had a fantastic time. Staff nice and attentive, great wine selection, and food was just perfect. Excellent value for money. The steaks just melted in our mouths

• Visited April 2013