“Lovely meal”
Review of Mo Mambo Mania

Mo Mambo Mania
Ranked #40 of 472 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Description: Italian Family Run Business Full Range Of Italian Style Dishes. Kids Menu Available, Great Value For Money.Located By The Sea Front, Al fresco Dining, Serving Food All Day All Week.Come And Enjoy Our Authentic Italian Atmosphere With Our Monthly Live Music Themed Nights.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So having not booked on a busy Easter Saturday we struggled to find a nice place for dinner. After a few false starts we settled on Mo Mamba Mania and I have to say the staff were lovely, the food was delicious and was freshly prepared.

It’s really worth visiting

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

What a friendly, welcoming restaurant, we were a family group of four visiting Mo Mambo. I absolutely love this place.
Everything was fantastic, thanks for the young gentleman. It was a great night with plenty of wine.

Reviewed April 7, 2019

Booked here for my 50th Birthday yesterday evening, a few people had recommended here to me, I had never been before, will however go again quite happily. The Service was exceptional, even down to cutting my surprise birthday cake up for myself and my guests to eat. The menu was very inviting and the food itself was very delicious. The Young Gentleman that served our table was polite and didn't rush us at all, not even when we were the last ones left in the restaurant. Would have given 5*, however some of my guests felt the salad bits that came with the starters could have been abit more equal, some got lots of salad bits and some got 2 or 3 lettuce leaves and that was it.

1  Thank chelly8469
Reviewed February 21, 2019

My family celebrating a 50th b'day had a wonderful afternoon. The service, starters, main courses and desserts were exceptional - served hot, well presented and excellent to eat. We have visited this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed.
Thank you Piedro and your help-mate for everything. See you again soon.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Anita P
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Even after several years we are still amazed by the fantastic food here! Only the food here makes the stay worthwhile!!
Greetings to Mo! Hope to catch u in the next few days

Date of visit: November 2018