“Best Italian in Eastbourne!”
Review of Mo Mambo Mania

Mo Mambo Mania
Ranked #67 of 422 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Description: Italian Family Run Business Full Range Of Italian Style Dishes. Kids Menu Available, Great Value For Money.Located By The Sea Front, Al fresco Dining, Serving Food All Day All Week.Come And Enjoy Our Authentic Italian Atmosphere With Our Monthly Live Music Themed Nights.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I cannot tell you how much I love this restaurant, the staff are always so lovely and really cannot do enough for you. The food is always amazing I have never been disappointed once!! Oh and whatever you do, leave enough room for their honeycomb cheesecake, it's incredible!!

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

It was great to find an Italian restaurant with open kitchen and see happy chefs cooking and singing!...That's always a good sign of a good restaurant environment.Excellent in any aspect,great authentic Italian food and lively atmosphere.Thank you for such a great night i will be back soon with more friends.Antonio

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Very welcoming place with relaxing atmosphere and more then anything fantastic quality food.We will return soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

After a fantastic evening at mambo in seaside rd we decided to try theyr sister restaurant in terminus rd and so there was 2 amazing evening! Such a tasty authentic italian food and staff (and I can say that as an italian woman) 10 out of 10.Will visit you again soon.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I normally visit the other restaurant they have round the corner mo mambo, but i thought I would give this one a try for my birthday. The table was booked for 12 people but a few couldn't make it and they were helpful when we made the changes. The food here is just as good as the other restaurant. I had calzone and my boyfriend had the steak as its the only place he feels that can cook steak just how he likes it. Food was hot, service was good. We also ordered starters of mussels and bread which is always good - although the waitress thought we had ordered the bread for our main meal, but did bring it out quickly when she realised the mistake. A free bottle of wine was given to me by the manager for my birthday which we we're grateful for. Both restaurants are amazing couldn't fault in any way, and the owners of both restaurants are lovely people! Always remembering your face when you visit again. Would deffinetly recommend both. Good value for money and worth every penny.